Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How are the puppies doing?

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Rosemarie
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: How are the puppies doing?

Quote Originally Posted by JeannieCO View Post
    One more from Sunday

OMG she is to cuuuuuuuuuuute !!! I love her colors! Thanks for posting
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Twice View Post
    Oh OK. Since you asked Here's my girl in her Friday Birthday present

Attachment 18441
    that is such a cute picture!! Is this her "Birthday Suit?". precious baby!

Dog Park Attendant Become a 4 Paw Member wheezer's Avatar
    Real Name
    Linda
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Zeus, Dexter
    Likes (Received)

Glad to see all the puppies are growing and doing so well! I wish I could say that my new baby, Zeus, was potty trained and well behaved but still the sweet cuddly 8 week old puppy! He is not potty trained yet, but he is a very sweet puppy. Hubby is retired and taking care of him while I am traveling for my job this first week we have had him. I get to see him daily with FaceTime on my iPhone and Zeus is striving and becoming more acclimated to his new home. He is beginning to want to play with my Westie and she really wants to play with him! He weighs 7 lbs at 8 weeks and has a lot of wrinkles!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Howard
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEISGREAT View Post
    Awwwwww! puppies! Good job everyone!! Pics would be nice too!
    Well since you asked here are a few more of Howard being a lazy bum outside. Oh and I forgot to mention he is a pro at sit and has learned to give paw. He will sit before I give him food but I can see him trembling in anticipation -img_5797-jpg-img_5795-jpg-img_5790-jpg-img_5800-jpg
    Megan with EB Howard and Ori-Pei Lucy

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Howardsmom View Post
    Well since you asked here are a few more of Howard being a lazy bum outside. Oh and I forgot to mention he is a pro at sit and has learned to give paw. He will sit before I give him food but I can see him trembling in anticipation -img_5797-jpg-img_5795-jpg-img_5790-jpg-img_5800-jpg
    they don't outgrow that trembling stuff! Over food! Howard is awesome..love his name!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Howard
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEISGREAT View Post
    they don't outgrow that trembling stuff! Over food! Howard is awesome..love his name!
    Awww thanks! My husband named him (he said that he paid for him so he got the final say in name hahahaha). I was voting for Hugo or Stanley but now I can't imagine him being anything but Howard
    Megan with EB Howard and Ori-Pei Lucy

Feed Store Operator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Sylvia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tess & Rocky
    Likes (Received)

Hello everyone. Tessie girl is 15 week now and doing great. Finally got the right food. Thank god for Fromm! She is doing good on potty training but a few accidents here and there but I blame myself on those. Kansas is getting great weather right now so she is enjoying the outdoors with my skin boys. They love playing fetch with her!!

-imageuploadedbytapatalk1331739699-908038-jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bulldog(s) Names
    Hooch
    Likes (Received)

Hello, Hooch is feeling better, no issues to report, just soft stool from the meds, my girlfriend took him off the meds and there are no vomiting issues or thim throwing up his food so we are feeling better as well. Im looking for recommendations on a slow feed bowl, the one i bought is too small for him and his snout wont fit in the bowl so i need one made for Bullies!

Real Name
    Frank
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bongo
    Likes (Received)

Hi All,

Bongo is doing great a little over 8 weeks old now. Still working on housebreaking still wake up to poop every morning but were working on it. plays really well with his big brother Louie our 6 month old balck pug.
    they play pretty great together. Crate training is going good but still crys sometimes.
    Thanks,
    Frank & Bongo

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Kim
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
    Likes (Received)

Hi all! Remy is now 5 months old and I'm guessing he weighs over 30 pounds now! The boy sure does love to eat!! He's lost all of his baby teeth and we're lucky that he doesn't nip at people, only Oliver and Sebastian . He's learned how to sit (but only with a green bean, go figure) and he quite hasn't mastered jumping on the couch. He wants to and he does this little bobbing up and down, but he just doesn't have the oomph in his back legs yet! Like the other boys, he follows me everywhere around the house except down the stairs to go to the lower level. He'll run up and down the deck stairs no problem, but the inside stairs with carpet, no so much.

He sleeps on our bed with us and sleeps through the night. He took over Oliver's spot on the bed (right by my head) and Oliver is not happy with that at all . He is completely potty trained (thanks Grammy) and when he wants to play and Oliver and Sebastian are sleeping, he will go up to them and bark non stop in their face until one of them gets up and plays. He still has that high pitched puppy bark and sometimes when he's playing he makes a noise like a turkey gobble. It's really funny.

He is on Earthborn Prairie formula and gets about a cup and a half twice a day. He's gotten a lot better about not stealing food from the other boys' bowls. I taught him he needs to wait until they walk away, then he can go in and clean up. They usually leave nothing or just a few pieces of kibble, but he has to check anyway! He's getting ready to go back to his regular vet in a couple of weeks for his heartworm test and rabies shot and then in April he will go back to his cardiologist for his heart surgery.

He is happy little guy and I couldn't imagine this household without him. He has a fascination with bottles, he will go steal soda bottles from anywhere he can, he also is not afraid to steal toys from the bigger boys. He doesn't know the meaning of hierarchy in this house, he should be the low man on the totem pole, but he's giving Sebastian a run for the money to be alpha dog! No major fights, just little tiffs, but all of them are still intact. Those surgeries are all coming up soon too. Remy's probably when he has his heart surgery and the bigger boys sometime around the same time with our regular vet.

That's all I can think of for now.

-023-jpg-025-jpg-063-jpg
    Kim, Lord Sebastian, Sir Oliver, Remy Le Beau, and Gracie Lou <3

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
    Likes (Received)

Molly is also 5 months old now!!

Also 30lbs.. if not more!!

Also loosing her baby teeth.. they can be found mostly in our other dog .

She however, has mastered the couch jump... Not only that.. but with a good enough run, she can jump into the laps of people sitting on the couch! (see the comment about the +30lbs). Bulldog in flight + laptop on my wife's lap = Need to order new keyboard for laptop.

She has learned 'Sit'.. or as i call it begging.. since she only does it when she wants something, and not when you tell her.

She has learned 'Stay'.. as in.. I'm going to stay under the teenager's bed until i find out what that smell is, and you cant do anything about it!

Potty training is going great! She'll ring the bells on the back door when she needs to go.. if nobody shows up in 5 seconds then its a race to the den!

She eats... everything.

But best of all... and, in truth... my favorite thing... SHE'S STARTED TO PANT!!! (See my thread here)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads