Gurgling Stomach

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
I've notice Tess stomach make a gurgling sound sometimes. She usually is fine. Doesn't have diarrhea, vomiting or not eating. Her 💩 is sometimes moist but not running. Should I be worried....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I have heard Brutus do that a couple times when he was a puppy! I never figured it out and he no longer does it but as [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] said it could be that she is hungry :) Nothing to worry about b/c all else is well! Brutus used to have soft :poo: not runny when he was on the lamb/rice now he isnt on grains and his :poo: is much firmer! :barf: talking about his :poo:

OP
Sybil76

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
I have heard Brutus do that a couple times when he was a puppy! I never figured it out and he no longer does it but as [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] said it could be that she is hungry :) Nothing to worry about b/c all else is well! Brutus used to have soft :poo: not runny when he was on the lamb/rice now he isnt on grains and his :poo: is much firmer! :barf: talking about his :poo:

Yep I'm thinking maybe it's because she still a pup. I can't wait for firmer 💩. 💩 is always on the mind when you own EB!!

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?hqfmqr
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.