Sadie is sick :(

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
I hope Sadie gets better soon and that it's nothing serious. Please post an update when you know something. Thanks!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:pray: Everything is okay for the baby! Please keep us posted if possible ... Thanks and hope all goes well with the vet visit?

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I hope She is allready getting better. Looks so precious! But in the future I would not give her anything from the table. Dogs can't handle very ordinary human foods like onions, avokado and such. These guys have the most sensitive stomachs and do best with very high quality dog foods or raw food.

OP
harleyshay1

harleyshay1

Sep 5, 2011
Alabama
Bulldog(s) Names
SADIE
Hey guys!

Sadie is all better now. I gave her some chicken and rice like suggested and some pedialyte, and I talked to her vet. The vet said to do the bland diet and see if that helped before bringing her in. Luckily, that seemed to have worked. I guess it was just a really upset tummy. Her vet said that as long as the bland diet helped then she should be fine, just to keep an eye on her. So far so good though :) thanks so much for all of your help.

C

Cooper11

I wold get her to the vet and have them do blood work just to be safe and make sure nothing is going on with her inside! I feel you Coop has been throwing up for 2 weeks and we still can't figure it out.......so glad he doesn't have the runs though!! Keep us posted! I also have coop on the bland diet mostly rice and beef. He has done better with the bland diet but still throwing up :(

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.