Finally something in common with co-workers!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@Bella'sMom , , Once I was OK living ALONE and being ALONE, then life happens, I miss those times. I would much rather be alone and happy than be with someone and lonesome, just pouring my heart out.........I know TMI....

Could not agree more! Was single/alone for over 10 years and I still say it was some of my best years ;-)

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Are there any forums as "special" as this one? I kind of find it hard to believe there could be a forum as entertaining as our EBN.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Are there any forums as "special" as this one? I kind of find it hard to believe there could be a forum as entertaining as our EBN.

I'm going to vote NO :) I've been on the interwebs since Al Gore invented it ;) and I have never come across a community like this one. :luv:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
lol, you all rock!

It's hard to know what the future holds, but I'm going to try to treat Stig and Punkin like they are my babies, even when I have kids. They have needs like kids so I'm hoping it won't be difficult. Heck they're one of the main reasons we're moving to a bigger place, so they'll forever be spoiled. :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
lol, you all rock!

It's hard to know what the future holds, but I'm going to try to treat Stig and Punkin like they are my babies, even when I have kids. They have needs like kids so I'm hoping it won't be difficult. Heck they're one of the main reasons we're moving to a bigger place, so they'll forever be spoiled. :)

Ya know everyone told me that once I had kids my dogs would fall to the back of line. Technically they did but they r not spoiled any less. They sleep in my bed and my kids never have, never will. Have seen too many who can't get the kids out once they r in. lol

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Ya know everyone told me that once I had kids my dogs would fall to the back of line. Technically they did but they r not spoiled any less. They sleep in my bed and my kids never have, never will. Have seen too many who can't get the kids out once they r in. lol

Heard that one too! Not happening. Just that I can't cater to Chunk EVERY minute of the day now. But he's still my babydog. The only thing that changed is that he is now banned from the couch - bud I've been trying to do that for a long time. He has his own couch almost as high as ours so it's not necessary. Plus I realized how rough he was when my Gramma was over, just too much and he doesn't listen well enough. (Shocking right?! A bully who is thick-headed and stubborn?!). I think Chunk actually gets more attention because I'm home all the time now. In fact, I think he might take it the hardest when I go back to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.