Finally something in common with co-workers!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
So.... I work with alot of young mothers, and I mean kids my kids age. Today two of the young mother's were talking about their kids and the Pollen count being 10 and high 9's here the last couple of weeks. All 3 of their children have conjunctivitis and are on antibiotic eye drops, due to the high pollen count.

Well....today I could join in!!!!!!!, I told them Vegas was also on antibiotic eye drops because of his etropian due to high pollen count, They actually looked at me like I was :crazy: but hey, We finally have something in common!! :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

On a good note, He has been on the antibiotic eye drops since Friday and his eye looks 80% better!! The vet was thinking laser surgery, I KNEW it was allergy related. I just wanted to share that I had a moment at work. I bet they laughed behind my back, but at least I could join in, not about teething, or the $170.00 dollar pair of jeans that they were DYING for or getting a sitter so they could get "waisted" Saturday night, but talk about OUR KIDS!! :lmao:

GRACIE11

Feb 11, 2012
Fairbank, Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie Mae "The Diva"
Too funny! I find myself doing the samething....they talk about kids and I talk about my bully.....than they inform me she just a dog! Not to me she's my baby!:smoochwink: It seems like these dogs have a lot in common with people! :bulldog:

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Too funny. Glad he is doing better!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C

Cooper11

:ROFL: Love it!!! I am sure they were thinking Crazy Dog Lady!!!! They just don't know! If they had a bully they wold choose their bully over their kids hand down! bahahaha :blink: well at least I know my mom [MENTION=4285]GRACIE11[/MENTION] would :eek:

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
I'm thinking if they had Bullies first, they might not even have kids!

I am so glad Vegas' eyes are better! I was thinking you might have to send him up North to Wallowa County!!!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Thanx, I needed that ;)

:hug:
who cares if they laugh Kelly? I'll lay bets that Vegas is way more loving, beautiful and better mannered than any of their brats :hug:

on a serious note though I am happy to hear that Vegas's eyes are improving with the abx eye drops...I for one am hoping that surgery can be avoided :love:

and :pics: :pray:

Im with Angie..I bet their kids :drool: have to have their butts wiped..are very messy eaters...get rashes and hives..:barf: and cost beaucoup bucks to support! I mean...REALLY Kelly....Vegas is better than a human kid...he gives you unconditional love.....FOREVER!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
:hug:

Im with Angie..I bet their kids :drool: have to have their butts wiped..are very messy eaters...get rashes and hives..:barf: and cost beaucoup bucks to support! I mean...REALLY Kelly....Vegas is better than a human kid...he gives you unconditional love.....FOREVER!
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], and WHAT exactly is different from Vegas than a skin kid??? HE is a very messy eater, more so a messy drinker, I wipe his A*S, I give him benedryl, Difference being HE appreciates it, and gives me lovens, unlike some. He is the best!!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Baaaaad Becky...baaaaad [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
well, I first had a dog and he was my child, when I had kids and he was a pet....now after raising my kids and they are grown, My bullies are my babies!!!!!!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION], , Once I was OK living ALONE and being ALONE, then life happens, I miss those times. I would much rather be alone and happy than be with someone and lonesome, just pouring my heart out.........I know TMI....

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.