Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 25 to 31 of 31

Thread: How Far.....

  1. #25
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    40,140
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    11481

    Default Re: How Far.....

    I never really tracked the distance, but it is usually 20 mins. Banks can handle more than Nitschke could and Cheli is still pending due to nice weather just coming in
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  2. #26
    Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    ChanelnBrutus's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rosemarie
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,077
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: How Far.....

    I dont know the milleage of our walk but we walk every morning about 30 minutes and every night 30 minutes! Maybe not everyday but I try as much as I can! We have a fenced in backyard so I dont feel as bad lol
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

  3. #27
    Dog Groomer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Vince00's Avatar
    Location
    Estevan, Sask
    Posts
    587
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Kain
    Likes (Received)
    9

    Default

    I have been walking Kain a good 30 mins or more at a solid pace, my yorkie was panting from being lazy, Kain could of still ran lol. Only a puppy at 14 weeks but he likes it now. We're around 13 Celsius so about 50 F

  4. #28
    Cooper11
    Guest

    Default Re: How Far.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Vince00 View Post
    I have been walking Kain a good 30 mins or more at a solid pace, my yorkie was panting from being lazy, Kain could of still ran lol. Only a puppy at 14 weeks but he likes it now. We're around 13 Celsius so about 50 F
    @ollieivy here is our calculator! Smarty Pants!!!! Vince you are a really awesome bully owner!!! Great trainer and you can tell you love your pets!!

  5. #29
    Dog Groomer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Vince00's Avatar
    Location
    Estevan, Sask
    Posts
    587
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Kain
    Likes (Received)
    9

    Default Re: How Far.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Cooper11 View Post
    @ollieivy here is our calculator! Smarty Pants!!!! Vince you are a really awesome bully owner!!! Great trainer and you can tell you love your pets!!
    Ahh thx, wish I did the same with my yorkie, the bulldog was my dream dog so I'm committed more than ever. Looking forward to the little buddy as he gets older. He is such a head turner. 4 teeth gone now and new ones coming in already they grow fast.

  6. #30
    Cooper11
    Guest

    Default Re: How Far.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Vince00 View Post
    Ahh thx, wish I did the same with my yorkie, the bulldog was my dream dog so I'm committed more than ever. Looking forward to the little buddy as he gets older. He is such a head turner. 4 teeth gone now and new ones coming in already they grow fast.
    Yes they grow super fast!!!! I loved when Coop lost those dangerous weapons of baby teeth!!! Finally didn't have to worry about get slashed by them!!!!

  7. #31
    Feed Store Operator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    gunnyboy's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tom Fraley
    Location
    Bradford Pennsylvania
    Posts
    669
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarge and LuLu
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Blog Entries
    28

    Default Re: How Far.....

    Walk? Itell Gunny that and he says whats that a disease !! He hates to walk maybe to the bed and outside to pee thats it. he used to be a walker but not anymore it's his fault I"m fat he wont walk with me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •