Holy Cow!!! Bath Night!

C

Cooper11

Seriously I want to give props to all those with more than 1 bully! I gave Coop bath tonight and I am wet from, sweating, my boobs are even sweating :blink: my bra is soaked! It took me I sear 45 minutes give Coop a bath. Between me scrubbing him, trying to keep him from jumping out of the tub, having to clear the drain of dog hair like 50 times, meanwhile Dayton getting into the plunger, my daughter tattle tailing, Brooklyn locking her bro out of the bathroom, Dayton standing on a chair (Dunno why there is even a chair in the bathroom) While the Hubs is up stair watching TV. Nice!!! Well I guess on the bright side I think I lost 10 lbs! :yes: I am sure I don't smell the best but damnit I got it done!!! I give props to everyone of you who give your bullies baths and super props to you that have more than one bully that you bathe. Or props to your groomer, Cuz Holy Bajeebus I seriously about died!! And I even have the removable shower head so I don't have to keep pouring a cup or whatever I have it the easy way!!! Thanks and I am done complaining! Props to all my Homies!!! :peace: Now I am going to go :hangover:

I forgot to add......I was highly impressed with my anal gland job tonight!! I know gross but I was proud of myself! :barf:

Last edited:

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Raven is a handful. At first she is happy because she can't get enough water. So I have to try and get her cleaned up before she suffers from water intoxication. By the time I am done my knees and back are killing me. I am going to start bribing my daughter with $ to do it. At least my yorkie, Bubbles, is really small so I can comfortably bathe her in the sink.

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
Well I do have two bullies and sometimes I do bathe them together. I thbink sometimes I am downright means. I soap up a washcloth and go right for those face wrinkles. I have no fear of squirting them in the face with showerhead or (rarely) dunking one. For us, its in and out. They don't seem to mind much. They don't hide from me, heh heh heh. I wash them usually every week and I spot clean them most every day.

OP
C

Cooper11

Well I do have two bullies and sometimes I do bathe them together. I thbink sometimes I am downright means. I soap up a washcloth and go right for those face wrinkles. I have no fear of squirting them in the face with showerhead or (rarely) dunking one. For us, its in and out. They don't seem to mind much. They don't hide from me, heh heh heh. I wash them usually every week and I spot clean them most every day.
:ROFL: You are crazy doing them together! I don't know how you do it..... I bow to you!!! :) I am the same way with squirting in the face....I don't think Cooper minds much though! I use to have a shih tzu that if you would even say the bath word he would run and hide lo..

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Even though I have a nice elevated dog bathtub in the garage and a hose connected from the laundry room to provide warm water I still have backaches because I have to try and keep Wilson from sitting so I can wash his back end. As soon as I'm near his tail, down it goes. I have to lift his back end up to wash and rinse about 10 times. :whew: BabyGirl not so much except I have to lift her to the ramp cuz her legs are short, and she does give me a big struggle when trying to clip her toenails in the tub. I don't have small children about but I DO have the husband watching TV so you have it much harder and you "DO" have the right to complain. :yes:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
PB170001.jpg (sorry it's sideways)

Here's a shot of a recent Tub Time. Bea LOVES the drying part - as you can see. Bo is waiting for his turn with the suds.

OP
C

Cooper11

View attachment 18383 (sorry it's sideways)

Here's a shot of a recent Tub Time. Bea LOVES the drying part - as you can see. Bo is waiting for his turn with the suds.
OMG this is the funniest pic EVER!!!!!!!!!!
@ChanelnBrutus @cowsmom @JAKEISGREAT @2BullyMama @Watson @Firefighter Lilt @GRACIE11 @gunnyboy @JeannieCO @Fontanafox
Sorry guys but this one is too funny not to see

Sorry I had to tell a few of my aaaaa friends ????? I think anyway! .....But this pic is to funny! I can't believe Bo is sitting in the tub and not trying to get out. Cooper would have been long gone by the time I came back with the camera! And OMG Bea I can't stop laughing he looks like a dead pig laying there!!!! That is so funny!!!!! O and Bo he NO look like he happy puppy! He look berry berry sad he bout to get a baff! :(

[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] I think we need a contest of funniest bath time pic!!!

Last edited:
OP
C

Cooper11

bahahahaha Bea is just cracking me up...
[MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION]

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
View attachment 18383 (sorry it's sideways)

Such a great picture!! Too cute....love Bo waiting patiently and Bea all relaxed after her spa!

Didn't [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] recently try giving both Vegas and Orion a bath at the same time? Was there a post on that? Pictures? Video? :pray:

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
OMG this is the funniest pic EVER!!!!!!!!!!
@ChanelnBrutus @cowsmom @JAKEISGREAT @2BullyMama @Watson @Firefighter Lilt @GRACIE11 @gunnyboy @JeannieCO @Fontanafox
Sorry guys but this one is too funny not to see

Sorry I had to tell a few of my aaaaa friends ????? I think anyway! .....But this pic is to funny! I can't believe Bo is sitting in the tub and not trying to get out. Cooper would have been long gone by the time I came back with the camera! And OMG Bea I can't stop laughing he looks like a dead pig laying there!!!! That is so funny!!!!! O and Bo he NO look like he happy puppy! He look berry berry sad he bout to get a baff! :(

@desertskybulldogs I think we need a contest of funniest bath time pic!!!

That's it! I'm breaking up with you! :bitchslap:

OP
C

Cooper11

That's it! I'm breaking up with you! :bitchslap:

Bahahahahaha actually when I was listing everyone you popped in my head a few time but I am not sure why I didn't tag you! I didn't know if you really considered me your friend :blink:
:ROFL: I'm so so sorry! It will never happen again~! I Promise!!! I mean I gave you a :fart: that should mean something! :eek:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.