Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Such a great picture!! Too cute....love Bo waiting patiently and Bea all relaxed after her spa!

Didn't [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] recently try giving both Vegas and Orion a bath at the same time? Was there a post on that? Pictures? Video? :pray:

I started to make a movie...then I lost the movie in process when I removed the camera card from my computer to video something else. :bang: I still have the original video, I just need to take the time to finish it up. Like now?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
[MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION]...that's adorable Bea lying down like that totally reminds me of BabyGirl with her little ears flopped open.:luv:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Bo's First Tub Time - 3-7-11.jpg [MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] - I've posted this one before but since you seem to love Tub Time photos so much, here it is again. This is Bo's very first tub time. He likes the towel part too.

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
Tess is only 5 months I think it's hard work but I keep thinking I can do this. We use to have a half German Shepard and half St Bernard and boy he was big with tons of hair and I could manage but that was long time ago. I better start 💰my kids! It's a good thing the other dog we have is a teacup Yorkie!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Fergie

Mar 16, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergie
Aww man, I was hoping our puppy would get better over time.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I give all three of mine a bath at the same time (2 bullies and 1 Pitty), but one right after the other in the bathtub. Jack's first, then Wilson and then Emma. My spare bedrooms have a Jack & Jill bathroom so I let one in at a time and closethe doors. When they're done they exit out the other door. :). I put my swimsuit on and in the bathtub I go with each one. :lol: When they're all done, it's shower time for me. Total time for all 3 of them is 40ish minutes and that includes dry time and ear cleaning. :up:

Sargesmom

Mar 7, 2012
Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Boy, Sarge and Splat (Lou Lou)
Gunny loves bath time...you tell him ally oop and he jumps right in the bath tub...I run the water all over him and scrub him really good...and then he sits down and starts to go to sleep...I nudge him a few times before he stands back up and I continue to scrub all over and dont you know it he sits back down...ok so I rinse what I can rinse while he is sitting and then I give him the nudge again and he is up and I rinse the underneath parts...Tom likes taking a hot bath once in awhile instead of showers all the time...well I was in the other and I heard Tom yell, CONNIE I thought well maybe he needs a towel or something I went in and what do you know Gunny is in the tub with Tom...He jumped in before Tom could stop him...there he sat with a look on his face that said, HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT ??? Of course that was the end of Toms bath...It is always something different with Gunny everyday...nothing surprises me anymore with Gunny and his dad...:ohmy:

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Gunny loves bath time...you tell him ally oop and he jumps right in the bath tub...I run the water all over him and scrub him really good...and then he sits down and starts to go to sleep...I nudge him a few times before he stands back up and I continue to scrub all over and dont you know it he sits back down...ok so I rinse what I can rinse while he is sitting and then I give him the nudge again and he is up and I rinse the underneath parts...Tom likes taking a hot bath once in awhile instead of showers all the time...well I was in the other and I heard Tom yell, CONNIE I thought well maybe he needs a towel or something I went in and what do you know Gunny is in the tub with Tom...He jumped in before Tom could stop him...there he sat with a look on his face that said, HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT ??? Of course that was the end of Toms bath...It is always something different with Gunny everyday...nothing surprises me anymore with Gunny and his dad...:ohmy:

That's hysterical!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions