weight

C

Cooper11

O an Coop weight 42 at 7 months old.......his sister [MENTION=4285]GRACIE11[/MENTION] is kinda a tank...but I still wuv :heart: her berry berry much!!! Just joking mom...take a chill pill!!!! But I know Cooper and Gracie's mom weighed 35 lbs and big daddy weighed 65lbs!!!! I am hoping our babies take after their momma even though they have already passed her :blink:

C

Cooper11

O and [MENTION=4277]gunnyboy[/MENTION] your avatar pic kinda look like a mug shot of gunnyboy! Poor Poor Gunny :( ......He might have to run from the PO PO with Coop! Just Sayen :gum: Gosh do we have some bully felons around here! :eek:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Weight has a lot to do with a few things....is he taller than an average bully? Banks is 60lbs and looks great..... she at one time was 70lbs and tubby. We substituted green beans for 1/2 her kibble for about a month and she lost the 10lbs and we have been able to keep it off her.

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
Watson is 59lb at 9months. i try to keep his weight down with walks daily. He can gain weight pretty quickly

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
:ROFL:[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] You are hilarious!! I love reading your posts because I know it will make me laugh!! Love your sense of humor! Zeus weighed 7 lbs at 7 weeks so he is still a lightweight. I am enjoying the baby stage even though I know he will grow up way toooo soon!

C

Cooper11

:ROFL:@Cooper11 You are hilarious!! I love reading your posts because I know it will make me laugh!! Love your sense of humor! Zeus weighed 7 lbs at 7 weeks so he is still a lightweight. I am enjoying the baby stage even though I know he will grow up way toooo soon!

They do grow fast that is for sure! Gracie weighed 6 lbs right about 8 weeks and Coop was 4 lbs! He was the runt welll I dunno if we can say runt cuz when we got them home I totally know why he was so much smaller...the diva gracie wold just budge him right out of the way when they wold eat! She is def a alpha and coop not so much! :)

GRACIE11

Feb 11, 2012
Fairbank, Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie Mae "The Diva"
They do grow fast that is for sure! Gracie weighed 6 lbs right about 8 weeks and Coop was 4 lbs! He was the runt welll I dunno if we can say runt cuz when we got them home I totally know why he was so much smaller...the diva gracie wold just budge him right out of the way when they wold eat! She is def a alpha and coop not so much! :)
She is not a ALPHA MALE....she's a woman on mission when it comes to food, bones & toys.....tell Coop to stay out of her way:hahaha:

C

Cooper11

She is not a ALPHA MALE....she's a woman on mission when it comes to food, bones & toys.....tell Coop to stay out of her way:hahaha:

:picknose: um yeah! Duh mom! I know she isn't an alpha male! She is an Alpha Female! :gum:

Backnblack

Mar 18, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Dozer (3yo male) weighs in at 68lbs. He is fed natural balance bison and sweet potato. 1cup in both the am/pm.

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
Good Lard! 92 lb.- I thought Nigel was a monster, he weighs 75. I'm trying to get everybody to quit giving him goodies so I can slim him down. Talulah weighs 49lbs. She prolly needs to lose 4 or 5 lbs. since she has hip dysplasia.

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
Good Lard! 92 lb.- I thought Nigel was a monster, he weighs 75. I'm trying to get everybody to quit giving him goodies so I can slim him down. Talulah weighs 49lbs. She prolly needs to lose 4 or 5 lbs. since she has hip dysplasia.

Ooohhh man- I was just reading my post here, I didn't mean that your dog is a lard a$$. It's just a saying of mine. Take foot-insert in mouth.

TitoGunz

Apr 3, 2012
Pembroke Pines, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
92 lbs! WOW! My Bentley just went to the vet this past saturday and was weighed in at 21.02 lbs. Just turned 4 moths today. He is fit and not overweight. Feeding him Blue Buff chicken and brown rice 2/12 cups a day with 2 Yam treats.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
If there's a waist and you can feel his ribs, he is not too heavy. Usko is 18 months and 27 kg/60lbs and he is really "sporty". The judge this weekend commented his good condition.

nando1301

May 6, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Samantha (Sam)
Samantha (Sam) went to the vet. 2 weeks ago and she was 42.5 lbs. at 7 months old. eats 1.5 cups of Nutro Ultra at about eight AM and then at approx. 6 PM. I like to give her veggies (no onions), fruits (she loves honey dew), a pill of fish oil, non fat plain yogurt and a cap of olive oil mixed with her food. Sam looks just awesome I get lots of complements when people see her.

LoveMyBully82

Aug 30, 2011
Houston, Texas, United States
Jackson is almost 3yrs old and was up to 82lbs. The vet said he was a bit overweight, so we cut down on the amount of food we were feeding. He actually lost about 7lbs, but seems to have put it back on. He is my chunky monkey! We take him for walks twice a day and feed him less than before (also cut down on treats), so we're hoping to keep him at a healthy weight in the 70's. The vet said that he should be about 70 lbs.

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.