weight

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
How much do your bullies weigh? From a puppy Gunny has always been big I worried about his weight but all the vets I have seen over time say it"s nothing to worry about, he"s just a big boned Bullie.

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Gio weights 50 lbs and he will be 2 in April. He is in really good shape only because he loves to run around outside. I take him on a walk to the "dog park" (its a small woods in my town that dogs are allowed to walk off leash) and we walk for about an hour and half everyday and he runs around with the other, much faster dogs!

C

Cooper11

:eek::shout::eek: :shout: :eek: :shout: 92lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Poor Gunny Boy!! Having to carry around all that weight! Don't worry it is probably just water weight.....or maybe he is full of :poo: from only going out to potty 2 times a day ...Just sayen :gum: ......Hell I wish I weighed 92 lbs!

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
So, are you saying that Gunney is laying on a red sofa? Not a red chair? I wonder what the ladies weigh? Its been a few months, but they are still puppies under a year old.

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Goodness 92 lbs, how high is your food bill? Not sure what to expect from Raven yet. She is almost five months and right around 25 lbs by now. Sometimes I have to pick chubby dubby up and I find her heavy. I can't imagine how you manage with Gunny.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Mojo weighs 52 pounds at 1. Lola weighs 42 pounds at one. Gracie weighs 35 pounds and she is almost 2. Caleb is two and weighs 34 pounds..

Bogart is three months and he weighs 10..I know he is a frenchie but i threw him in there anyway.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I'm concerned about the same thing [MENTION=4277]gunnyboy[/MENTION] and made a thread for it. I guess I should have included some details like weight, huh? DOINK. I'm anxious to see what others have done for weight loss programs.....

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online