Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: weight

Bulldog(s) Names
    Georgia
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: weight

I took Georgia to the vet and at 3 1/2 months she weighs almost 21lbs. I am talking her back next month at 5 months I will let you know then.

LOVE ME SOME FLAT NOSED BABIES!

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Mojo weighs 52 pounds at 1. Lola weighs 42 pounds at one. Gracie weighs 35 pounds and she is almost 2. Caleb is two and weighs 34 pounds..

Bogart is three months and he weighs 10..I know he is a frenchie but i threw him in there anyway.

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)

I'm concerned about the same thing @gunnyboy and made a thread for it. I guess I should have included some details like weight, huh? DOINK. I'm anxious to see what others have done for weight loss programs.....

Cooper11

O an Coop weight 42 at 7 months old.......his sister @GRACIE11 is kinda a tank...but I still wuv her berry berry much!!! Just joking mom...take a chill pill!!!! But I know Cooper and Gracie's mom weighed 35 lbs and big daddy weighed 65lbs!!!! I am hoping our babies take after their momma even though they have already passed her

Cooper11

O and @gunnyboy your avatar pic kinda look like a mug shot of gunnyboy! Poor Poor Gunny ......He might have to run from the PO PO with Coop! Just Sayen Gosh do we have some bully felons around here!

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Weight has a lot to do with a few things....is he taller than an average bully? Banks is 60lbs and looks great..... she at one time was 70lbs and tubby. We substituted green beans for 1/2 her kibble for about a month and she lost the 10lbs and we have been able to keep it off her.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Watson
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Watson is 59lb at 9months. i try to keep his weight down with walks daily. He can gain weight pretty quickly

Dog Park Attendant Become a 4 Paw Member wheezer's Avatar
    Real Name
    Linda
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Zeus, Dexter
    Likes (Received)

Smile Re: weight

@Cooper11 You are hilarious!! I love reading your posts because I know it will make me laugh!! Love your sense of humor! Zeus weighed 7 lbs at 7 weeks so he is still a lightweight. I am enjoying the baby stage even though I know he will grow up way toooo soon!

Cooper11

Quote Originally Posted by wheezer View Post
    @Cooper11 You are hilarious!! I love reading your posts because I know it will make me laugh!! Love your sense of humor! Zeus weighed 7 lbs at 7 weeks so he is still a lightweight. I am enjoying the baby stage even though I know he will grow up way toooo soon!
    They do grow fast that is for sure! Gracie weighed 6 lbs right about 8 weeks and Coop was 4 lbs! He was the runt welll I dunno if we can say runt cuz when we got them home I totally know why he was so much smaller...the diva gracie wold just budge him right out of the way when they wold eat! She is def a alpha and coop not so much!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Gracie Mae "The Diva"
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Cooper11 View Post
    They do grow fast that is for sure! Gracie weighed 6 lbs right about 8 weeks and Coop was 4 lbs! He was the runt welll I dunno if we can say runt cuz when we got them home I totally know why he was so much smaller...the diva gracie wold just budge him right out of the way when they wold eat! She is def a alpha and coop not so much!
    She is not a ALPHA MALE....she's a woman on mission when it comes to food, bones & toys.....tell Coop to stay out of her way:hahaha:

Cooper11

Quote Originally Posted by GRACIE11 View Post
    She is not a ALPHA MALE....she's a woman on mission when it comes to food, bones & toys.....tell Coop to stay out of her way:hahaha:
    :picknose: um yeah! Duh mom! I know she isn't an alpha male! She is an Alpha Female!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Dozer
    Likes (Received)

Dozer (3yo male) weighs in at 68lbs. He is fed natural balance bison and sweet potato. 1cup in both the am/pm.
    Only the Skilled Survive...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads