Bully play time with other bulllies

diesel

Apr 11, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel
hi Everyone I am just posting a thread to tell everyone that i have started a meetup group in the Toronto, Ontario area and to have members join and for us to get together so we can let our bullies have some fun and play with eachother at some leash free parks

My meetup group is found under search the word Meetup and then you have to set up a profile of your dog . and you can search my group by searching the name T.O English Bulldogs

Login and become a member you can see where we are from and to where we will be doing some meetups . the bullies will have so much fun . so come our and join and lets this be a successful group

thanks
Joe

Last edited:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That is such a wonderful idea ... and believe me they can be so much fun!!! Where are you located exactly ...??

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
Hi Joe [MENTION=2198]diesel[/MENTION] , Lola here! welcome to the forum :) @kazzy220 the bulldog meetup was in toronto, ontario...it was hilarious to see all these bulldogs playing together. cuteness overload

OP
D

diesel

Apr 11, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel
Hi everyone

we are located in toronto, and we will be doing different locations check us out at meetup.com called T.O english bulldogs

hey Lola it was a great turn out. i posted some pics of todays meetup at cornation park check them out on our meetup.com

hope to see you guys soon

Diesel

OP
D

diesel

Apr 11, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel
We are in the Toronto, Ontario area

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online