outside

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
How many times a day does your Bullie go out to do his business ? Gunny goes out twice once when he gets up and once before bedtime, I try to make him go out more but he just dosent want to. this is how he"s been.

C

Cooper11

O Wow....Coop goes out probably at least 5 times a day...probably more like 10! But he likes to go outside and just sit and watch the leaves...since we have had such an awesome warm winter!

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
ollie and ivy go in and out and in and out and in and out and in and out

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Hmm difficult one to anwer ... we have a total of 8 dogs and three of them are bullys. As soon as one wants to go out then you usually get a group and I honestly don't notice who is pooping and peeing. Most of the time they just want to go out because if they don't then they wonder if they are missing out on something!!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Gracie is like Gunny....and sometimes if we would let her I think she would skip the evening trip. She prefers to stay in her room where it's safe and warm and quiet and she rules the world.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION]...same here. Once one goes out the other two have to follow. My hubby calls BabyGirl "the Mayor" as in the Foursquare App, because she's got to "check in" everytime.

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
Lola goes out 4 times, twice in the am, once to pee once to poop. then lunch, after work and bedtime :) she'd prefer to go out twice total but this only works if she pees and deuces on the same trip. totes up to her.

C

Cooper11

I think that gunny just knows his daddy is a little slow....and he doesn't want you have to get up to let him out! Might Break Bone! :blink: Such a thoughtful bully!!!

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
mine are in and out, in and out, in and out, too! Especially now that the weather is getting nicer!!! Not sure how many times they actually "go" outside, but they love to play in yard and sit in the sun.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I should add that it was a truly beautiful spring like day today ... and like @Kim Sebastian n Oliver just said they have been in and out because we left the door open. Soon it will be summer though and we get a lot of humidity and bugs in this part of Ohio so won't be able to leave the door open anymore ... THAT is when I miss England!! :(

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
O Wow....Coop goes out probably at least 5 times a day...probably more like 10! But he likes to go outside and just sit and watch the leaves...since we have had such an awesome warm winter!

That's Tess!!! She loves being outside. As soon as my boys go out play she's right here but other then that. She goes out every 2 hours if we let her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
gunnyboy

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
Gunny hates being out, he has acres to wander but he would rather be in the house, Cooper hit it right, I dont like going out either.

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Tank loooves to be outside. He will whine and fake needing to go potty just to get back outdoors. It's hard on him in the winter/fall because I don't let him spend as much time out there as he would like. But summer and spring are coming!!!

Bre doesn't like to be outside. She probably only goes out 3 times all day

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online