Upset

Dalia55

Jan 31, 2012
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Lasagna Lopez, Maximus Meatball Meridius
So as you all probably noticed I love Lola & I love taking photos of Lola. This being said I decided I wanted to get professional photos of Lola done before she gets older. Well petco had that service & I took her to get them done. It went great during shoot we took plenty of photos. My problem is the photographer told me I'd have photos emailed to me by yesterday at 9pm. Today I contact Petco since I dont have photographer personal information... they completely removed themselves from me and my issue. So now I have NO PICTURES & I payed Petco & Photographer $.

:cursing: How do I get my pictures?!?!?! These companies just seem to be playing the blame game and no1 is helping me.

*UPDATE BELOW*

Last edited:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Ohhhhh that would really make me mad! I would contact a manager at petco and ask them for the photographers info as they should have that! Ask them if they arent involved why were they paid for the services? I totally understand your frustration and would be :cursing: at all of them! SOrry this happend and hope that it gets resolved with you having your babies pictures or the least of getting your money back at that! Let me know how it goes!

OP
Dalia55

Dalia55

Jan 31, 2012
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thats what makes me even more upset I call and ask to speak to the manager and he claims he doesnt know contact info for photographer, and that "he just shows up" then he gives me the hotline for the photography company, of course its Sunday so they are closed. This mystery photographer just disappears. No1 had trouble taking my $ but no1 knows anything about him or my photos. I feel like I am chasing a ghost.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:nonono: if Petco had them in their stores AND you paid them..Petco dang well better make this right! Go NATO Petco in person and speak to the manager. Take all your info with you and if this manager tries to push away your complaints...ask for a district manager!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Wow I'd be pissed off. Here's what I did to make sure my problem got handle with an issue I had some a dog trainer one of our local Petco's last year. Write the the Manager at the store you about your situation, send it certified return receipt, and then copy the big guns one the letter and send them a copy of the letter certified return receipt too (Petco's corporate address is below and is who I copied on my letter). My husband's was in corporate and they take complaints pretty seriously. You will get a response!

:D

PETCO Animal Supplies, Inc.
Corporate Office
9125 Rehco Road
San Diego, California 92121
Attn: Customer Relations Complaints

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
[MENTION=4196]Dalia55[/MENTION] Hey I totally agree with the above posts! They took the money they are involved as they profited from the situation! I am soo sorry this happend! Let us know what happens after you contact corporate

OP
Dalia55

Dalia55

Jan 31, 2012
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
I will keep you guys posted, thanks for the advice I will def be contacting corp if this issue is not solved tomorrow

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I will keep you guys posted, thanks for the advice I will def be contacting corp if this issue is not solved tomorrow

I would guess it's probably just a Sunday thing, but I hope he gave you a receipt, or you paid via credit card. I'll be watching this one

OP
Dalia55

Dalia55

Jan 31, 2012
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
UPDATE: So today I called the photography company they pretty much told me they couldnt give me any information on the photographer and could not refund me that I had to file a help desk ticket and wait until May to see if they can figure it out. :nonono: At this point I went OFF :cursing: I wanted my pictures and I wanted them FAST so I demanded a higher person, eventually after a long wait and being transferred and on hold forever I got to speak to the direct manager of the photographer. After a few hours I received a call from the ghost of a photographer himself. He apologized, apparently he had lost my client sheet, and instead of trying to contact me via phone he was just going to let it be. Well now that I contacted his boss that is no longer the case! I should have my photos this week *fingers crossed* If you guys see a new thread with them then we know I had a success.

:ashamed: & thanks for all of you guys that cared and got upset with me... everyone here looked at me like im crazy for being so upset by this

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
UPDATE: So today I called the photography company they pretty much told me they couldnt give me any information on the photographer and could not refund me that I had to file a help desk ticket and wait until May to see if they can figure it out. :nonono: At this point I went OFF :cursing: I wanted my pictures and I wanted them FAST so I demanded a higher person, eventually after a long wait and being transferred and on hold forever I got to speak to the direct manager of the photographer. After a few hours I received a call from the ghost of a photographer himself. He apologized, apparently he had lost my client sheet, and instead of trying to contact me via phone he was just going to let it be. Well now that I contacted his boss that is no longer the case! I should have my photos this week *fingers crossed* If you guys see a new thread with them then we know I had a success.

:ashamed: & thanks for all of you guys that cared and got upset with me... everyone here looked at me like im crazy for being so upset by this

Awwww What are bully friends for? :hug: Glad to hear your update!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Glad to here it is moving in the right direction.... I would still file a complaint with Petco corp.

OP
Dalia55

Dalia55

Jan 31, 2012
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
UPDATE: Lola's photos have been received and some photos have been posted in the photo section :D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.