Wrong of me?

Autzz

Dec 29, 2011
Manchester NH
Bulldog(s) Names
Elli
We've been experimenting with where Elli should sleep and she really doesn't mind where but she rather it be with me. So I decided to give in and let her sleep with us on the bed. Well Elli gets hot with us all on our tiny full mattress and starts to roam the house for a new spot but mommy's not there so she always comes back to whine to be about the sleeping arrangement.

My solution: boyfriend is now sleeping in the guest bed and Elli gets his spot... Were on day 3 and I think I sleep a lot better and Elli definitely does...

Is this wrong to kick the man out of his own bed? :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331483382.644307.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331483382.644307.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 105

buffalobabie

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Bulldog(s) Names
Gregory
my husband always complains about the lack of space in the bed we only have a double. but there is no way id ever kick gregory out of the bed.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hmm: I'm thinking this could not work out so well down the road...you would be fine..and for sure Elli will be fine..the boyfriend...not so much! :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
You'll know if you have gone too far if you see him walking out the door, bags in hand.

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
I might want to be looking for a bigger bed :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

GRACIE11

Feb 11, 2012
Fairbank, Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie Mae "The Diva"
I thinks this is too funny.......I wish I could get by with that!!!! Boyfriends come and go, puppy will always be there for you!:yes:

C

Cooper11

:blink::blink:

well I am thinking he must not care too much......I am assuming he is the one who to the pic of you and your bully sleeping......Maybe he really just doesn't want to sleep in the same bed as you :eek:! Just sayen :gum:

No hope for future skin kids though!! :cry:

OP
Autzz

Autzz

Dec 29, 2011
Manchester NH
Bulldog(s) Names
Elli
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION]

Yes he did and he thinks it's a bit ridiculous but he really is trying to make both of us comfortable. Winters almost over so no need to cuddle... Just my baby and me.

This will only be temporary as in for the rest of the school year probably... We rent an apt off campus, fully furnished so we just deal with the full. I never wanted a bug bed but now with Elli... And I know I'll get another bully... Well need a king for sure :)

C

Cooper11

@Cooper11

Yes he did and he thinks it's a bit ridiculous but he really is trying to make both of us comfortable. Winters almost over so no need to cuddle... Just my baby and me.

This will only be temporary as in for the rest of the school year probably... We rent an apt off campus, fully furnished so we just deal with the full. I never wanted a bug bed but now with Elli... And I know I'll get another bully... Well need a king for sure :)

Believe me girl!! A King still will seem small. I have a King and Coop takes up half the bed...I also have another non bully dog and a 2 year old...but even when its just me and Cooper in the bed...seems like a twin and not a king!!! :) The things we do for out bullies!!!!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
haha yea we had this argument about him not having room and got a king still not big enough b.c Brutus thought wow bigger bed now more room for me lol

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
Yea a king isnt big enough and my wife says we need to go to a hotel for our time, Gunny dosent like to be warm so I run the air in the bedroom all year long even in the winter and let me tell you It gets COLD, I wear heave sweats and ski hat to bed and there he lays with a little cover on him laying horzontal across the bed go figure

SunDog

Mar 26, 2011
California
Bulldog(s) Names
Lupe (or Lulu)
I see nothing wrong with this picture. Pretty much what goes on around here tho the hubby has figured out where to squeeze in, so it's pretty cozy once everyone claims their space (add two cats).

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.