gunny eating his bedtime cereal

C

Cooper11

That was so cute. I love a spoiled bully and he is a good and patient bully waiting for the next bite. :secret: BTW does that cereal give him extra:fart:.... I know that's why I don't eat it ...:rolleyes:
:blink: ....aaaaaa.......this is nice to know! Note to self ......Warning: Do not let @Fontanafox eat her mini wheats in the morning!:fart: :barf:

OP
gunnyboy

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
Gunny has been eating his cereal for years and if I can make him happy and have a wonderful exciting life, well thats what Im going to to do and he is contented .

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
[MENTION=4277]gunnyboy[/MENTION] that was such a cute video! He was so patient and polite while eating his cereal!! Love it!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
This is a video of gunny eating his bedtime cereal tonight
he is eating honeynut cheerios.

He is a very good boy and very patient - he is a handsome bully! On a side note, the grain in the cereal could be what is causing Gunny's cyst between his toes. You are about to switch him over to Fromm, which is a grain free food -- you may also want to stop the night time cereal treat and see if his feet heal up.

C

Cooper11

He is a very good boy and very patient - he is a handsome bully! On a side note, the grain in the cereal could be what is causing Gunny's cyst between his toes. You are about to switch him over to Fromm, which is a grain free food -- you may also want to stop the night time cereal treat and see if his feet heal up.
WHAT!!! :eek:

OP
gunnyboy

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
If I do Ill have to find a substitute it for something else. but I can try it and see what happens but he aint gonna like ya for telling me lol Thanks for the tip, tomorrow NO cereal

C

Cooper11

Yeah ---- cereal is grain. BTW -- love your new 'title'
bahahahahahaha I think [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] did that....?????? Lisa said she didn't.....but WTH???? Trainee...I am beyond that!!!! :gum:

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
If I do Ill have to find a substitute it for something else. but I can try it and see what happens but he aint gonna like ya for telling me lol Thanks for the tip, tomorrow NO cereal

Get some grain free treats... or there are ice cream and yogurt frozen treats made for dogs. Check your freezer section at the food store.

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
Probably [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] did it since you offended her [MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION]

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.