gunny eating his bedtime cereal

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
<font color="#333333"><span style="font-family: lucida grande">[video]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=336648256371039[/video]This is a video of gunny eating his bedtime cereal tonight he is eating honeynut cheerios.

Last edited:

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
Boo, Facebook needs flash so I'll have to watch it tommorow, already in bed as its after midnight here. Thx I wanted to see gunny, sounds like quite the character.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Adorable video! He is so cute eating his cereal with a spoon! Love me some Gunnyboy

C

Cooper11

bahahahaha Funny!!! I hope you didn't finish the bowl when the camera shut off! :barf:

He is one spoiled bully! You can tell he is loved!!!! Cute!

GRACIE11

Feb 11, 2012
Fairbank, Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie Mae "The Diva"
<font color="#333333"><span style="font-family: lucida grande">[video]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=336648256371039[/video]This is a video of gunny eating his bedtime cereal tonight he is eating honeynut cheerios.
likeAwww how cutie and he sits like a big boy so well waiting for the next bite!:)

C

Cooper11

You know Gunnyboy really doesn't look like he is 9!!! I think he has a lot of years left in that young looking face!!

FYI just so you know Gracie11 is my mom....and she is one weird momma! Just sayen :gum:

Sargesmom

Mar 7, 2012
Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Boy, Sarge and Splat (Lou Lou)
He really enjoys shredded wheat......but he does love his bed time cereal...and his daddy gives it to him everynight....and now he is licking my legs as I say thank you gunny thank you !!!!

C

Cooper11

He really enjoys shredded wheat......but he does love his bed time cereal...and his daddy gives it to him everynight....and now he is licking my legs as I say thank you gunny thank you !!!!
:) what a lover!!!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
That was so cute. I love a spoiled bully and he is a good and patient bully waiting for the next bite. :secret: BTW does that cereal give him extra :fart:.... I know that's why I don't eat it ...:rolleyes:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Gunny is such a good boy, Vegas would be knocking the bowl out of my hand and licking up the mess.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Awww, that is such a cute video! :heart: Gunny, he is so handsome and such a good boy! Loved how he waited so patiently and was so polite about eating off a spoon.

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
what a good boy! thanks for sharing, it was such a cute moment. you're so lucky to have special cereal time every night :) :) :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online