Spouse

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
If your spouse became allergic to your bully what would you do. I would tell my wife to get allergy shots or Gunny and I would have to rent a room getting rid of Gunny wouldnt even come into the conversion.

C

Cooper11

I think she may really be allergic to you and this is her way of trying to tell you nicely to get out and take your dog with you! :( Just sayen :gum:

If the hubs said he was allergic to Coop I would tell him to get packing and don't forget to send the weekly check.....child/bully support!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Actually Bruce is slightly allergic to HRH. I buy him benadryl.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
no question my bully not going anywhere. :goodone: [MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION]

H

heff101

If your spouse became allergic to your bully what would you do. I would tell my wife to get allergy shots or Gunny and I would have to rent a room getting rid of Gunny wouldnt even come into the conversion.

I would do what every loving husband would......renovate the garage for her to live in. And make room in there for a new kitchen and washer & dryer so she can still maintain her household duties!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I'm not sure I should touch this one....:triniti:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Well I am slightly allergic and live with it just fine. I can deal with the itching and hives when I snuggle so can he. haha The pups will always stay, nomatter what!

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] I agree with you!! Smart thinking! We need the bully support check because we know it takes money to maintain these bullies!! LOL

GRACIE11

Feb 11, 2012
Fairbank, Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie Mae "The Diva"
I would not get rid of my bully........put the spouse in the basement or doghouse. They have some really nice doghouses!

Dalia55

Jan 31, 2012
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Lasagna Lopez, Maximus Meatball Meridius
I am allergic, lol I still love dogs, so I buy benedyril and live happy with my puppy

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
[MENTION=1935]heff101[/MENTION] you just went there! :ROFL:

I think we would take the route of allergy shots in this house. No garage dwelling necessary!

C

Cooper11

I hope for [MENTION=4277]gunnyboy[/MENTION] sake [MENTION=4471]Gunnys Mom[/MENTION] don't read this post! He might really be in the dog House! :scared:

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
Allergic here but i would never get rid of them...i will suck it up and take benadryl and scratch the hives. I have prednisone on standby

Most Reactions