Conversations

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
It sounds strange but Ito Gunny about anything like he was human, about the weather what were going to do today just like I would talk to my wife, I catch myself doing it more and more. Am I on the verge of insanity or do you find yourself talking to your bully. :cursing:

C

Cooper11

:eek: :( :cry: I am so so sorry....Yes I believe you may be losing it! :cry: O Man! I was just getting to know you! Well actually does Gunnyboy talk back to you??? :eek: If so it's been nice knowing you but I think your time has come......the wifey needs to admit you! :cry:

C

Cooper11

You are on a roll today with threads huh!?!?!? I Love it! But let just pretend you didn't post that last one lol.......O just messing with you. I talk to Coop everyday....I do more the baby talk though because he is just a pup and not a senior like you and old gunny boy! :ROFL: I think we are all losing it...because it anyone says they don't talk to their bully they are lying!!!!!! The hubs thinks I am weird but he don't know nothin! Keep up the chit chatting with old boy...I am sure he loves it when you talk to him!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
well not only do I talk to Abby and Bella, they do talk back to me! Funny thing is, they sound just like me. We have complete conversations.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
The whole reason we got Gracie was so Bruce would have someone to talk to while I'm at work after he retired.
He insisted an EB was the only kind of dog he would consider. She quickly convinced me he was right. (this time) ;)

C

Cooper11

well not only do I talk to Abby and Bella, they do talk back to me! Funny thing is, they sound just like me. We have complete conversations.
:ROFL: That is funny! I think Cooper might sound like you too! :eek:

OP
gunnyboy

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
you all are so funny I havent laughed so much since I joined this fourm, from my post you can see I love talking about these wonderful bullys, and no he dosent answer , wish he would! He just cocks his pretty lil head and is probably wondering whats wrong with my Daddy.

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
I talk to Gio and Diva all the time. They usually look at me like I'm crazy!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Yea then I guess I belong in the looney bin with ya :girlwacko: I talk them and let them pic out treats/toys! They understand us I swear they do! Its not just you [MENTION=4277]gunnyboy[/MENTION]

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh yea i talk to sarah and my bostons all the time. she actually looks like she understands what im saying while they just sit there. :ROFL:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
you all are so funny I havent laughed so much since I joined this fourm, from my post you can see I love talking about these wonderful bullys, and no he dosent answer , wish he would! He just cocks his pretty lil head and is probably wondering whats wrong with my Daddy.

OK.. here is how it works. You talk to them.... then THEY cock their head and telepathically reply to your brain. Once they have you trained you will start talking for them but really it is them talking thru you.
Tell your wife to call the home and reserve a bed... your almost ready. :p

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
OK.. here is how it works. You talk to them.... then THEY cock their head and telepathically reply to your brain. Once they have you trained you will start talking for them but really it is them talking thru you.

That is how we do it. It is funny all the kids have the same voice tho. My friends look at me like I am crazy so I probably am. More the pups talk to daddy tho. If he is doing something, I then translate what they are saying to him in their voice. hahaha I also do the same with baby Paige. I used to before Sierra could talk also. Yes I am crazy. Nice to know I am not alone tho. :lol:

C

Cooper11

[MENTION=4277]gunnyboy[/MENTION]

Bruce will be waiting for you! Room 911

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.