OMG He does potty like a girl!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
It was not a timing thing with Nitshcke.... it was about his energy level. YAWN -- to lift or not to lift.... YAWN! Cheli, our Frenchie, will be a year next month and he has yet to lift a leg.

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
It was not a timing thing with Nitshcke.... it was about his energy level. YAWN -- to lift or not to lift.... YAWN! Cheli, our Frenchie, will be a year next month and he has yet to lift a leg.

Maybe b.c we took his manhood so soon he doesnt understand what he is lol He does spend most of his time with 2 females me and Chanel lol hahaha

Meggs19

Oct 14, 2011
Madison, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
[MENTION=3872]Watson[/MENTION] it's funny that you mention peeing in a bush. Tonka will hover directly over this little bush in our yard and pee on top of it. I figure it's getting closer to the lifting of the leg haha.

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Lol Samson still doesn't lift his leg at 17 months. I swear his junk touches the ground when he squats too

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Lol Samson still doesn't lift his leg at 17 months. I swear his junk touches the ground when he squats too

Lol Were imbarassing our boys lol I have to clean his junk every time after he pees b.c it does touch the ground and thats nasty :barf: ughhhhh Gotta love em

bulliemommi

Mar 3, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
waiting for us at the rainbow bridge
Mr. D didn't lift his leg for a long time, I think he started after a year or two. Every so often he will still squat though.... oh, and he kicks the living heck out of it after he pees and poops. He's actually made his poop go airborne before - good thing no one stands behind him when he poops, lol.

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. D didn't lift his leg for a long time, I think he started after a year or two. Every so often he will still squat though.... oh, and he kicks the living heck out of it after he pees and poops. He's actually made his poop go airborne before - good thing no one stands behind him when he poops, lol.

Hahaha that would be hysterical if someone was ...bahaha and got :poo: in the face bahahah Sorry! LOL Sometimes Brutus kicks sometimes he doesnt its weird...I dont think he is ever gonna lift Im thinking he sees his sister go and he goes right next to her so maybe he is trying to be like her lol :laugh:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:D. Jake started lifted his leg about 8 months too! But he still squats a lot! And..my female squats AND lifts her leg! :ROFL:

​Heyyyyyyy! What's wrong with peeing like a girl anyway??? :hissy: :hissy:

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
:D. Jake started lifted his leg about 8 months too! But he still squats a lot! And..my female squats AND lifts her leg! :ROFL:

​Heyyyyyyy! What's wrong with peeing like a girl anyway??? :hissy: :hissy:

Bahahahah the squat-lift :laugh: TOO FUNNY! I think Im going to accept he will never pee like a man! :lol:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.