OMG He does potty like a girl!

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
My boys didn't learn how to lift their legs till my MIL's chihuahua came to stay with us for a while. That little dog lifted his leg every chance he got...even indoors... so I had to keep him outside most of the day and in the garage at night. He nows lives with my brother in law and is keeping the cats out of his yard and is keeping hawks away from his bird aviary. Here he is getting all his shots in order before going to his new home.

In that case maybe its good he never lifted his leg! :laugh:

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Good grief! what kind of topic did you drag me into here :eek:

Yea well you know us Jersey girls! :laugh: His :poo: smelled so bad I would want to :barf: Seriously !!! :lol: Us Jersey girls dont give a :poo: what people say! Right @Twice Shell have my back! LOL

Nope. We absolutely do NOT give a :poo:! We welcome :poo: talk so that we can talk :poo: right back! :yes2:

You guys think you're upset because your dogs pee like girls? My mother has a female Bijon who lifts her leg to pee!

(good Lord, if 6 months ago someone had told me I'd be spending my Saturday night discussing :poo: I'd have laughed in their face lol)

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names

Nope. We absolutely do NOT give a :poo:! We welcome :poo: talk so that we can talk :poo: right back! :yes2:

You guys think you're upset because your dogs pee like girls? My mother has a female Bijon who lifts her leg to pee!

(good Lord, if 6 months ago someone had told me I'd be spending my Saturday night discussing :poo: I'd have laughed in their face lol)

:rofl: at this entire post! Seriously OMG I Am hysterical! lol I never thought at 28 I would be spending my days/nights talking about Brutus lol :laugh:

C

Cooper11

:ROFL: You and me both!

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
My yorkie lifts up on her front legs and pees (every time for like 5 years). LOL not sure what gender that is.

C

Cooper11

My yorkie lifts up on her front legs and pees (every time for like 5 years). LOL not sure what gender that is.

I think that is just one confused Yorkie....gender identity problems maybe! hmmm I dunno though

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=4305]Vince00[/MENTION] yea thats a confusing one! I just wanted him to feel like all the other manly dogs but he is perfect either way

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
Yeah when people see my yorkie they laugh and say look it, what's she doing lol... It's just "her" thing so we don't even realize it.

mommydanford

Feb 21, 2012
Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly May Giggles, Mister Moe Wrinkles, Lil' Miss Jitterbug Wiggles and Calling All Angels Trudeaux
I noticed Moe last night lifts only his right back leg when he:poo:, and squats but he is only 7 weeks old. He tries so hard not to step in it.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I have three male dogs .... Bear - a black lab mix ... then there is Daddy and Linus the two male english bulldogs. Linus is still a puppy so he still squats.

Bear is now 4 and Daddy is 18 months. They are always squatted and have shown no interest in lifting any leg, front or back!!! I wonder if it has anything to do with them being neutered???

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Jack our non bully turned 1 this past December and he still has yet to lift his leg. :confused: He's also tall and long legged so he occassionally splashes himself. :lol: Wilson started lifting his at about 8-9 months.

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack our non bully turned 1 this past December and he still has yet to lift his leg. :confused: He's also tall and long legged so he occassionally splashes himself. :lol: Wilson started lifting his at about 8-9 months.

Well he is already 9 months so maybe it does have something to do with neutur! Oh well he is still handsome even if he pees like a girl! LOLOLOLOL

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Wilson started when I had him out for a walk. It was barely noticeable at first. He'll lift when and if he's ready. :D

robramirez007

Apr 28, 2011
Hank is little over a year old and still pees like a girl. I think it hilarious... "yes, I do have a neutered, squatting male bulldog" ....

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Neutering has nothing to do with leg lifting. Mack's first leg lift was before he was neutered. He was on a walk and lifted to mark, then scratched. He was 4.5 mos old. He was neutered at 5.5 mos. and almost always lifts his leg to pee. Ruggles has never lifted his leg. Mack is the dominent one and Ruggles is easy going and accepts that.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.