OMG He does potty like a girl!

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
[MENTION=4411]ollieivy[/MENTION] I feel sooo soo bad for him he isnt like the other boys! Ughh but oh well! LOL :laugh:

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh my goodness how did I miss this last page on my thread! UGhhhhhh not the :fart: and :poo: talk I am going to go
:barf:

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
bahahahahaha :ROFL: O Yes Duh! I so forgot you were Canadian.....did see that big a** flag waving around.....What was i thinking!

Yes and us Jersey Girls are very classy as well! We dont speak on things such as :poo: or smells of :farts:

:laugh:

C

Cooper11

everyone knows jersey girls and canadians never :poo::fart:!

aaaaaaaa......:eek: either do us Iowa Girls :whistle:

Snook lies....lies I tell you...you told me Bru :poo: smelles so bad and it is better now that you changed his food! Just sayen :gum:

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Yea well you know us Jersey girls! :laugh: His :poo: smelled so bad I would want to :barf: Seriously !!! :lol: Us Jersey girls dont give a :poo: what people say! Right [MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION] Shell have my back! LOL

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
BAHHAAAAAAAA this is too funny! Meanwhile look at what people see on Jersey shore! BAHHAAAAAAAA :rofl:

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Oliver is almost 15 months and JUST started to lift his leg, but he still doesn't do it all the time and he doesn't lift it very high, just enough for the toes to leave the ground!! Sebastian and Remy still squat, but Remy is still just a baby.

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver is almost 15 months and JUST started to lift his leg, but he still doesn't do it all the time and he doesn't lift it very high, just enough for the toes to leave the ground!! Sebastian and Remy still squat, but Remy is still just a baby.

Glad to know! Brutus was feeling a little down but this should do it and help him! lol its so funny though!

[MENTION=4277]gunnyboy[/MENTION] :whew:Glad its something else and not annoying :laugh:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
My boys didn't learn how to lift their legs till my MIL's chihuahua came to stay with us for a while. That little dog lifted his leg every chance he got...even indoors... so I had to keep him outside most of the day and in the garage at night. He nows lives with my brother in law and is keeping the cats out of his yard and is keeping hawks away from his bird aviary. Here he is getting all his shots in order before going to his new home.

baa074d3.jpg

Most Reactions