OMG He does potty like a girl!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Okay so I don't undertsand why Brutus does potty like a girl! I laugh everytime b/c he is so stinkin cute! When he does :poo: he grunts hmmmmmmm its hysterical! I tried to get a video but he likes his privacy and will usually hide from me! I cant get close enough for the sound on camera phone! For all the parents of males when did your boy start lifting their leg if ever???? I mean he is still cute just wondering??

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Ughhhh come on! :cursing: Enough already ok Watson is a doctor and Brutus is a garbage man I get what your saying :cursing:

:laugh: [MENTION=3872]Watson[/MENTION]

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
That's funny. Our German Shepard pee like a girl for a long time and I would laugh because that was my husbands dog he wanted him to be manly but he pee like a girl!! :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Meggs19

Oct 14, 2011
Madison, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
Tonka is a little over 8 months old and he still goes potty like a girl and doesn't lift his leg. :) I always thought it was their stature and that it would always be like this....but do they eventually lift the leg?

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
[MENTION=3445]Meggs19[/MENTION] watson will lift his leg but the other thing he does too is stand there and lean his butt and wee wee into the bush and pee into it without lifting up his legs

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
Lol made me laugh! Gunny wants to lift his leg but he cant keep it up so he ends up squatting. Our min poodle always tries peeing on gunnys leg when he lifts his leg I have to say NO to foster that lil poodle pees more than any other dog I have owned.

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
@Meggs19 watson will lift his leg but the other thing he does too is stand there and lean his butt and wee wee into the bush and pee into it without lifting up his legs

Hahaha

[MENTION=3382]sybil[/MENTION] 76 I would be happy if he never did b/c him and my other dog pee right next to eachother and I dont want her to get peed on b.c I will def :barf: lol Im just curious how many older dogs still pee like a female!

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
ollie peed like a girl for awhile...now he pees like a boy.

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=4277]gunnyboy[/MENTION] I dont mind if he doenst change but its just funny b/c you really cant tell anymore since the snip he is a boy! bahhhhahaaaaa Im only kidding ! MY hubby gets so upset about it!

[MENTION=4411]ollieivy[/MENTION] What age did he start lifting his leg? I think Brutus doesnt mind since he spends most of his time with me and his sister he may be confused??? LOL :laugh:

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
i think around 9 or 10 months...once he started to look more like a boy than a puppy. i wouldn't worry, mama. he will pee like a boy one day!

C

Cooper11

Poor Bru his momma embarrassing him like this! Coop Squats like a girls too......Actually most of my male dogs that I have had squat...Griffen squats too. I don't listen to Coop when he :poo: but my mom says Gracie grunts....and a couple weeks ago she had a little bit of the runs and she was squatting to poop and she sharted :fart: :poo:! My mom said a loud fart and she blew diarrhea out and it was all of the snow :detective: like she exploded....funny! but kinda gross....sorry if you were eating!
@ChanelnBrutus
[MENTION=4285]GRACIE11[/MENTION]

Last edited:
C

Cooper11

watson lifted his leg around 8 months

:lies:

Its the gentleman that squat and don't lift their legs to show their junk....gosh Vin teach your dog some manners.....I know monkey see monkey do...Stop peeing on trees Vinny!!!:nonono:

BulldwgR56

Feb 17, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Sirrius
my boy still squats to pee also. He doesn't mark much of anything when we are on walks, he'll sniff the crap out of everything though. Neuter is coming up for him soon, he's a year old the 23rd of this month

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.