Bedtime

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
How many of you have Bullies that want to have your hand on them constantly, if Im at the computer desk he paws me to pet him, at the dinner table he his pawing my leg for me to touch him, in bed its a good hour of loving and kissing him, my wife says I kiss gunny more than I do her!! And I swear no kidding I have to sing the gunny song before he lays down to go to sleep. Is there something wrong here LOL, how is bedtime with your Bullies.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
That is adorable! Gunny seems to really love his daddy! I love the routines he has with his bedtime cereal too! The Gunny song hahaha WE NEED TO HEAR THAT! :)

OP
gunnyboy

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
lol it"s true it goes like this--- Daddy loves his little baby Gunnyboy so close your pretty eyes and go to sleep my Gunnyboy I sing it quietly then he turns around and starts snoring.

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
:rofl: that is great! We need it on video now! LOL OK im pushing my luck! He is a lucky boy to have his daddy! BUt im sure ur luckier tohave him! :)

OP
gunnyboy

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
the crazy things we do for our Bullies, my wife tells me to cut the cord like he"s attached to me but I would be lost without him next to me. He"s laying here next to me as I type snoring away. I look at him and think how lucky I am to have him as a friend. I was a combat marine and didnt really have any emotions now Im full of love and happiness, before Gunny I was hard to get along with, he made me a much better person , Husband and father. I think the Lord gave him to me to straighten me out and boy did it work, I love my ol boy.

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
the crazy things we do for our Bullies, my wife tells me to cut the cord like he"s attached to me but I would be lost without him next to me. He"s laying here next to me as I type snoring away. I look at him and think how lucky I am to have him as a friend. I was a combat marine and didnt really have any emotions now Im full of love and happiness, before Gunny I was hard to get along with, he made me a much better person , Husband and father. I think the Lord gave him to me to straighten me out and boy did it work, I love my ol boy.

Awww! Gunny is your solider! How he helped you is how your helping him! He is lucky to have spend this many years with you and I pray he spends another 9 with you! I said both my babies have made me a better person and the love I have for them I couldnt imagine how people can mistreat any animal! Bless you for your service for us and for being such a good daddy to Gunny! Thanks for not taking what I said in the chocoloate post the wrong way !! You are a good man!

OP
gunnyboy

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
ahh thanks and no I did"nt take your post the wrong way it"s good to have many opinions here it"s healthy, Its a great place to talk and talk about our Bullies and learn from others.

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
ahh thanks and no I did"nt take your post the wrong way it"s good to have many opinions here it"s healthy, Its a great place to talk and talk about our Bullies and learn from others.

Now if everyone thought that way! ahhhh we wouldnt have any arguemnts LOL

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
Well just look at gunney boy. He is the sweetest little thing! The ladies don't have any going to bed rituals unless you call picking fights with each other a ritual. That's their new thing. Okay if you want to get crated just say so.

Last edited:

SunDog

Mar 26, 2011
California
Bulldog(s) Names
Lupe (or Lulu)
We started letting Lupe sleep in our bed when she went through a head tremor phase. Because she insists on resting her head on one of our leg's, I would wake up the minute a tremor kicked in, and I could stop it with a little Gogurt I kept nearby. She grew out of the tremors, but not out of the bed. Every night is snuggle time, and it makes me feel whole and happy and safe.

Sargesmom

Mar 7, 2012
Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Boy, Sarge and Splat (Lou Lou)
The song he sangs to Gunny is so sweet... Gunny goes right out with that song...the other night Gunny was having a hard time settling and I said honey sang his Gunny song and yeppers that worked right away he was sleeping and snoring before we knew it... I love you Gunny :heart:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banks, our girl, is not a typical bully... she does not like to snuggle and when sleeping do NOT touch her. She actually gets up and moves away if you do.

However, Nitschke, our sweet boy what passed back in October.... what a TOTAL love bug.. had to be with oyu, touching and where ever you were he was right there. He snuggled with me every night and even let me know when it was past his bedtime. :luv:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.