Chew toys for puppy

mdawson808

Jan 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Carmine
I'm going to petsmart and or pet i when I get off work. Any suggestions on toys or some kind of bone to use? I know to stay away from raw hide/pig ears

C

Cooper11

Everyone here says to use Nylabone.....also petco might have deer or elk antlers (those are a biggie here) Bullies seem to love the antlers....other than that just toys!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I made the mistake of getting him toys with stuffing! Ummm big nono for Brutus! He tries to get the squeaker out! LOL I would get a kong b/c they are durable or like [MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] said they nylabones are good and the deer antlers!

Jojo05

Feb 14, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
With Kain we use kong classic with peanut butter, kong ball, and a few others... The kong classic with peanut butter is all the action. Nylabones not so much but when teething kicks in that is his only option. So far he lost 3 of his baby front teeth!!!

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
Also get something with a rope for tug-of-war. Your puppy may not like it at first, but eventually it could become a favorite toy. Liz loves that toy the best now that she's 10 m.onths.

Dalia55

Jan 31, 2012
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Lasagna Lopez, Maximus Meatball Meridius
rope tug-a-war style is her favorite, one in white I get her squeekys with no stuffing, but kongs work great, just make sure you get light ones while its still a pup

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
we have a kong antler that lola likes to fetch (fabric), nylabones and antlers to chew, and stuffies to fetch and squeak. they occasionally bite the dust, but they last long enough to be missed when they go to dog-toy-heaven, she has two kongs to stuff with PB as well. don't play tug of war too hard with a pup with teeth coming in, pulling too hard may prevent the teeth from growing in straight

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online