Bulldog Jealous!!!

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
I think my Tess gets jealous when someone takes my time up. Last night my hubby and I didn't have the boys last night so we had movie night. Well I wouldn't let Tess on the couch during the movie. So when the movie was over we notice we poop on shoes by the door. "it was take that for not letting me on the couch". She's seems to do that a lot when she doesn't get her way.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?go5q1p
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
[MENTION=4257]Sybil76[/MENTION] Seriously not letting her up! :rofl:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I used to have a fox terrier years ago who would :poo: in the house....usually right in front of the TV if he hadn't gotten the attention he demanded.

One time I went away for the weekend. Had my mom come to let him out for potty breaks twice a day. He didn't :poo: all weekend she told me. within half an hour of me being home and after going outside and :poo:ing he left me a clear indicator that I wasn't forgiven for going away. :poo: right in front of the TV!

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
I used to have a fox terrier years ago who would :poo: in the house....usually right in front of the TV if he hadn't gotten the attention he demanded.

One time I went away for the weekend. Had my mom come to let him out for potty breaks twice a day. He didn't :poo: all weekend she told me. within half an hour of me being home and after going outside and :poo:ing he left me a clear indicator that I wasn't forgiven for going away. :poo: right in front of the TV!

:lmao: He told you it looks like!

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
LOL what do you mean not on the couch ! what goes around comes around. next time you watch a movie ya better put someone on the floor and hope he dosn"t poop on your slippers. Great story!!!

OP
Sybil76

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
Our German Shepard use to do the same thing. He would get made when we leave pee on our bed or in our closet.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?smkzq5
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
THese stories are so funny! And people say that they arent smart and dont understand things! Yup keep telling yourself that :rofl:

mommydanford

Feb 21, 2012
Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly May Giggles, Mister Moe Wrinkles, Lil' Miss Jitterbug Wiggles and Calling All Angels Trudeaux
Molly is the same way. When she was smaller and learned she could jump on the bed, she would :poo: on the bed on whoever's side she was mad at. Now she will pee on the bed. I guess she figured out that we could just pick up the poop and spray freshner on the blanket, but if she peed on it we would have to wash everything on the bed. She really gets us good.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I'm thinking that at the next movie night ... she's gonna be on the couch right in the middle of both of you!!! :yes: :ROFL:

C

Cooper11

hmmmmm.......what were you 2 doing on the couch that she couldn't be up there! :blink:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online