embarrassed

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
Was there a time when your bully embarrassed you? We had company come over for a visit and we were all in the living room sitting and talking when all of a sudden Gunny passed gas very loud it sounded like an old drunk the next morning, everyone looked at each other surprise:barf: that a bully could sound that loud, soon after it was like a mist was in the room with a smell that can"t be described. I lead everyone outside for some fresh air, when he did it he looked around like so what . it was funny and I don"t think they will be back anytime soon.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
:lol: Ha, can only imagine the look on their faces. My most embarassing moments must of been at the time when Usko started to lift his leg and in the dog park use to do so to female dog owners feet.... I had to watch his like a hawk. He has grown out of that habit now.

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Bre (who is not a jumper) for some reason...jumps up on my grandma every time she comes over! Bre is usually very well behaved and my gma is by no means a dog person....lol. It's slightly embarassing that I can't control my 7 year old dog!
Nothing severe but still....

C

Cooper11

:ROFL: OMG!!! Are you sure Cooper wasn't at your house!! So Funny!.....Come on now, You can tell the Truth......Blaming it on the Dog! He was looking around...thinking what?!?!?!? It wasn't me :whistle: Poor Poor Gunnyboy! You are lucky he was there to take the blame! :tease:

Love your stories...keep them coming!!!! Gunnyboy seems like my kinda Bully!

O Yeah I had X-mas at my house this year and Cooper stunk the house up! Gotta love bullies and their :fart:

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
my boys are very well behaved unlike ya'll's hooligans. They have never done anything to embarrass me. Right.... unless you count Oliver's first day of puppy school and while he's sitting at me feet, he just pees. While he's still sitting and he just looks at everyone as if to say, "It wasn't me, honest. I didn't just pee and am still sitting here, hoping ya'll don't notice"! OMG, Oliver, really?

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
HRH nervous poops.... It has happened a few times when it got a little embarrassing. Like when Bruce brought her to the nursing home I work at once a week and she was happy to see mommy, but dang that elevator ride was scary!

C

Cooper11

HRH nervous poops.... It has happened a few times when it got a little embarrassing. Like when Bruce brought her to the nursing home I work at once a week and she was happy to see mommy, but dang that elevator ride was scary!

awww....poor thing...I have never heard of a nervous pooper before!

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
awww....poor thing...I have never heard of a nervous pooper before!
i got me a nervous pooper too. before walks i gotta get her out quick or she poops in the foyer. we dont have parties often (by parties i mean 7 people playing cards around my coffee table), but she nervous pooped a tiny one on my couch as she huddled onto the throw pillows. first day of puppy class right inside petsmart's door. it gets better as she learns new experiences :) i have yet to take her on the subway or an elevator though. :)

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Omg these are too funny..Havent had anything happen yet..

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
haha Oh the nervous poop. Mugsy does that when we go to the vets almost every time. I think the embarrassing thing Cutty has done....... hump the kids as he is playing with them. lmao. He gets very excited to ba a part of the kids group and eventually tries to hump one of them. Never mine of course. :p Miila is usually pretty good aside from getting over excited and starting a fight with Cutty while people are over. Always nice for people to think your dog is a beast right? lol

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Frank is usually pretty good except for the occasional inappropriate jumping. And then he loves kids, so when we first moved in and the neighbors came over with their kid to introduce themselves, he got so excited he started walking in circles and air-humping. Sigh.

OP
gunnyboy

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
I got up this morning and read these stories and what a good laugh, how they brighten our days. Thank you all for a morning full of smiles.

C

Cooper11

haha Oh the nervous poop. Mugsy does that when we go to the vets almost every time. I think the embarrassing thing Cutty has done....... hump the kids as he is playing with them. lmao. He gets very excited to ba a part of the kids group and eventually tries to hump one of them. Never mine of course. :p Miila is usually pretty good aside from getting over excited and starting a fight with Cutty while people are over. Always nice for people to think your dog is a beast right? lol

:blink: Remind me not to let my kids play with your kids! Just sayen :gum:

BiggieSmalls

Sep 20, 2011
Montreal, Quebec (Canada)
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Biggie Smalls, Jack, Chubby, Doris, Molly, Jackie, Cloé, Maya, Mathilda, Becky
my father in law picked him up and he ejaculated on my shoulder in front of everyone... beat that... i dare you! lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online