embarrassed

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Wow. And I thought Bea's farts under the dinner table at a friend's place last Saturday was bad. The kids thought it was hilarious. I don't even smell them anymore but the host just about barfed. hahahahahahahaha

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
i think it's so hilarious that bullies sometimes blow audible :fart:. i am so used to their :fart: (even though there is way less of it these days) that they almost smell good to me!:ashamed: [MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION]: don't :barf:!!

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
Liz does the excited puddle thing at the vet. Amy likes to hump. They both jump on visitors like wild animals (have to work on that). Luckily no sign of the nervous :poo:

OP
gunnyboy

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
Im laughing too hard, smell good in bed a nite you can tell when he lets one go ma wife and I look at each otherand then the covers come up over our heads till the mist has evaporated!!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Yeah when our neighbors came over and the inside of our house smelled like fresh cooked and peeled hard boiled eggs!!!!! :ashamed: :LMAO:

hoopdid

Nov 27, 2011
Pensacola, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Jaeger
Jaeger met a new bully puppy (female) at our baseball park and he was sniffing her bottom and would not quit. Then he starts humping the air all the while everyone is watching him. He is only 4 months old so def didn't expect that. What makes it worse is the puppy's owner is a really attractive single lady!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Jaeger met a new bully puppy (female) at our baseball park and he was sniffing her bottom and would not quit. Then he starts humping the air all the while everyone is watching him. He is only 4 months old so def didn't expect that. What makes it worse is the puppy's owner is a really attractive single lady!

And you are a single guy???? How to influence people and make friends.... ROFL

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.