feeding

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
How many times do you feed your bully a day ? Gunny eats once a day in late afternoon He wont eat anything in the morning thats how he"s always been

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
lola eats once or twice a day, sometimes she skips breakfast and then eats dinner early around 5:30 instead of 8ish. she always eats her egg at lunch tho. 1 cup of kibble/liver sprinkling per meal

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Everybody here eats once in the afternoon. They thrive on a routine so they don't really seem to be bothered by the one feeding a day.

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
my boys eat in the morning and in the evening! One cup for breakfast and one cup for dinner, except for Remy who gets a cup and a half

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Usko eats once a day by his own choice. I tried to feed him twice, but he ended up just picking his food twice a day. Now he eats in the afternoon with good appetite.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
All of mine eat twice a day...Its a marathon feeding twice a day and after it IM wiped out....

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Frank gets fed 4 times a day, 1/2 cup each time. But this is because hubby works from home and we had some issues with Frank shoveling down his food, drinking a lot of water, then barfing it all up.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
My kids eat 2x a day. Early and afternoon although around lunch time Miila gets crazy and starts biting my bootie telling me she is hungry for a snack. That girl is so mouthy. lol

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Ughh Brutus is a slob! :lol: 2 cups in the am and 2 cups in the pm . He has 1 egg every morning! Fromm treats and fruit during the day here and there for rewards!

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Abby eats constantly. She gets a cup and a half of food 4 times a day. Plus as much fruit as she wants. You're probably thinking "OMG you're killing her!" and I know that sounds like a lot but she eats only vegetables or beans and she has to eat with her meds so she has to eat often. She is ALWAYS hungry. Her doctors say her even having an appetite at all is a miracle so as long as she wants to eat, I should encourage her.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banks would eat til she exploded ..... she gets 1 cup twice a day

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.