OP
Sybil76

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
[MENTION=4257]Sybil76[/MENTION] nope not just you!Did you try the Fromm treats as well! They have some greats flavors! Grain free and baked mmmmm (obv I didnt taste it) :whistle:

Good to know!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
@heff101 ... Looks like you're on the right track! Dr. Oz says to ADMIRE YOUR WORK!

"Don't be so trigger-happy with the flusher. Turn around and take a look at your poop, which speaks volumes about your gut and overall health. Poop should be smooth and S-shaped, like your colon. If it comes out too lumpy, or drops into the bowl like marbles, you're constipated. Increase your fiber and water intake. This happens to me when I travel, so I fiber-load before a trip to avoid getting irritable."

:hmm: Those are the docs words not mine.

C

Cooper11

@heff101 ... Looks like you're on the right track! Dr. Oz says to ADMIRE YOUR WORK!

"Don't be so trigger-happy with the flusher. Turn around and take a look at your poop, which speaks volumes about your gut and overall health. Poop should be smooth and S-shaped, like your colon. If it comes out too lumpy, or drops into the bowl like marbles, you're constipated. Increase your fiber and water intake. This happens to me when I travel, so I fiber-load before a trip to avoid getting irritable."

:blink: I have to say I learned more about your :poo: today than I really wanted to know :faint:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow

um yea thats what i want to do after i :poo: its bad enough i have to check sarahs :laugh:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OH GOOD LORD... what a topic! :LMAO:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.