sleep

C

Cooper11

Lola sleeps in her own bed

O Yes I wold make Lola Sleep in her own bed too!!! LOL Coop didn't start sleeping with us until about 2 months ago and let me tell you I tried when he was around 9 week and he :poo: all over the bed and peed!!!! So so so so so so BAD!!!

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
We have only ever let one dog sleep with us and she was a foster American Bully...we fostered her a long time ago though. If we let all our current dogs sleep with us...the air wouldn't be fit for humans to breathe. LOL We have crates for all 3 dogs out on the sun porch. That way they can burp, fart and snore themselves silly and it won't bother anybody. There have actually been times when I've woken up to a noise I had to investigate and it will turn out to be Tank snoring....it's like a blackcat exploding in a metal trashcan! :)

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
the air wouldn't be fit for humans to breathe. LOL We have crates for all 3 dogs out on the sun porch. That way they can burp, fart and snore themselves silly and it won't bother anybody.

I've raised 3 teenager boys. If the air from them didn't kill me, nothing will :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
right in bed with me..... b/f is in his own room and bed with one and I am in another room with the other

Members online

No members online now.