sleep

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
How many of us bullie owners let them sleep with us? Gunny has slep with us for all of his nine years, It"s hard when your wife or husband say you love him more because he sleeps between us. I love all his snoring and those other little flapping and grunting. My wife is great about it and goes along with the program I"m lucky

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Chunk sleeps in our room but not on our bed. He used to sleep in his crate downstairs but last summer I decided it was silly to run two air conditioners. Big mistake. Now my husband won't let him go back in the crate and sometimes Chunk will not go to sleep. Ugh. Now that the baby is here, it may all change since the baby is in our room!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
ours sleep in our bed. they are cosy.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I love my Usko to bits, but we don't allow him to even come to the bedroom. He has his own bed just outside the bedroom. Had to move his bed there, cause otherwise he would sleep there on the floor. I wear ear plugs because of his snoring, so now my hubby can snore too wthout me poking him.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Gracie and Bogey sleep in the bed with us...Mojo, Lola and Caleb have kennels in our room that they sleep in..Ive tried to sleep with them but they never want to settle down.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Both Roxy and Abby sleep with me every night. Roxy on the left side of the bed, Abby on the pillows above her with her sweety head buried in my neck. It's not the snoring that keeps me awake. It's her hot breath in my face all night. I find the snoring oddly comforting. As long as I hear it I know she is ok :)

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Yes Brutus definatley sleeps in our bed now! Chanel too! The deal with Chanel 5 years ago was respecting us and the home and by 6 months she was housetrained and amazing puppy too! Grew way too fast and learned right away! unlike Brutus! Brutus took a little longer lol stubborn stubborn He is now 9 months and makes it through the night so therefore he sleeps in the middle and Chanel sleeps under the covers at the foot of the bed! In the morning I am falling off the side hubby is sleeping Brutus is on his back sprawled in the middle and Chanel is sleeping in a ball b/c he took her space lol I love it and wouldnt have it any other way!

C

Cooper11

Both my dogs sleep in our bed with us....and my 2 year old ugh! He needs to go but my pups can stay! :) Cooper doesn't snore much but he is a cuddler for fore sure. Woke up yesterday and he was sharing my pillow with me. Seriously had his head on my pillow and we were facing face to face :/......hmmmm I don't remember much from that night! My dogs love sleeping in the bed and they know that is where they sleep. Coop also will sleep with my daughter! Here is a pic
431516_364833470205594_100000368316435_1216977_1251754551_n.jpg

OP
gunnyboy

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
Lol My wife made me buy a king size bed too, it is funny how these guys change our lives.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online