Yes! My Bubbie made it through!

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
Worry is over. Bubba's boys were successfully deflated and he did great! I picked him up earlier than expected. THey said most bulldogs wake up slowly...not Bubba..got up right away and did great! THank God! He's a little sleepy but still managing to be functional with the other dogs and crawl up on his fav chair outside. His bark is a little higher pitched, but he is doing great! (j/k). lol. Only problem was, that I noticed right after surgery...his tongue was hanging out a lot more. He used to only do this when he was sleeping..but now hanging out a lot more when awake. I hope his tongue and nerves weren't damaged. will wait to see.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Glad to see it! yea Bubba!

OP
bubbaisapig

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
Tongue sticking out more than usual!
He made it up on his fav chair outside tonight
"A lot of effort to go outside as soon as I got home!  Something hurts back there and I'm soo tired!"

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I'll bet the meds made him feel a little "off" and that's why his tounge is hanging out more. Glad he went through it okay! :)

OP
bubbaisapig

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
you guys are the best! Thank you for all of your support and suggestions! it means soo much! I hope Bubb's tongue goes back to normal..As the pics showed..he is back on his fav chair outsied and only has slept about an hour since he's been home. prob because he doens't like to miss anything that the other dogs are doing. just so thankful that nothing bad happended today! thanks so much again to all of you that posted on this post and the other one I posted this morning. Love you all1

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So happy to hear he did well, also loved the pics too. Give him a hug from us.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Aw glad bubba is doing fine. I bet he is his old self tomorrow. Awsome

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Its true that most male dogs use their tongues to lick their personals all the time but I promise, they are not connected in any way. :p

Seriously. I'm really glad he made it through. It should take until tomorrow for the anesthesia to fully wear off. He'll be fine :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.