Dehydrated Raw Food?

C

Cooper11

Grandma Lucys Rabbit Artisan Blend Dehyrdrated Raw
Anyone use this or heard of it.......said its good for the bullies with allergies.....[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] was thinking for Sarah???

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
dehydrated rabbits? :barf:

Just kidding :) I've never heard of it but it sounds umm... yummy?

OP
C

Cooper11

dehydrated rabbits? :barf:

Just kidding :) I've never heard of it but it sounds umm... yummy?

Stop blowing chunks on my thread about food....you are going to make everyone sick!!!

Bully momma

Apr 1, 2011
I have Used it and it is a good food. I have found myself adding Rabbit to it. It is not under the Artisan name though. It is called Pure formance. It is Potato free witch is Great for Bulldogs because they have a huge Yeast level any way. I work at Tuckers Doggie Delights in New Lenox Il as a Pet Nutritionist. I have a lot of bulldog Clients that I have switched off of Grain and Potato and they are doing Great. No more dog smell no more tier stains and so on. Good luck and I would Try it and see how they like it.
Naomi

OP
C

Cooper11

I have Used it and it is a good food. I have found myself adding Rabbit to it. It is not under the Artisan name though. It is called Pure formance. It is Potato free witch is Great for Bulldogs because they have a huge Yeast level any way. I work at Tuckers Doggie Delights in New Lenox Il as a Pet Nutritionist. I have a lot of bulldog Clients that I have switched off of Grain and Potato and they are doing Great. No more dog smell no more tier stains and so on. Good luck and I would Try it and see how they like it.
Naomi

So everyone you have seen that has switched to this food...tears stains were gone???? And is this for adults only or for pups too?

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Never heard of that brand but I have heard of food from a company called honest kitchen. It's dehydrated, grain free foods. A few folks on a yorkie chat I visit use it because they want to go as close to raw without going raw. Supposedly it's supposed to be good. I never tried it because quite frankly I hate the idea of having to serve my pups gruel like food. Can you imagine what a mess a long haired yorkie and a bully baby can do with baby food like stuff.

Bully momma

Apr 1, 2011
So everyone you have seen that has switched to this food...tears stains were gone???? And is this for adults only or for pups too?

With the Tear stains Yes I have seen them go completely away. The key is the Moisture in the food. It helps brake down the protein. It is for both adults and puppies. Honest Kitchen is also good just the potato I do not recommend for a bulldog.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] Sarah is on the grandma lucys pureformance lamb along with small amount of kibble n canned. The artisan has potato n Sarah is allergic to potato. Sojos has Kelp n alfalfa and the honest kitchen has all 3. Thanks for the help.

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online