fromm

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
Just ordered some Fromm from petflo cant wait for Gunny to try it. He"s on Blue Buffalo but I heard so many good things about Fromm that I thought I would try it.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Excellent choice. I'm going to be switching my kiddos from BLue Buffalo too. I'm going to try the Earthborn Holistic. Emma's on Fromm puppy right now but she'll be making the switch too.

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
Excellent choice. I'm going to be switching my kiddos from BLue Buffalo too. I'm going to try the Earthborn Holistic. Emma's on Fromm puppy right now but she'll be making the switch too.

I'm curious to. Just change Tess to Fromm from Blue Buffalo but heard great things about Earthborn to.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I actually just took Brutus off Solid Gold Lamb/Rice puppy and switch to Fromm Beef Frittatta all stages! He is doing so well on it and his :poo: is actually solid now and perfect! Ewww I know its not perfect but you know what I mean...The bits are perfect for fast eaters as Brutus now eats much slower. Let us know how the switch goes

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I'm curious to. Just change Tess to Fromm from Blue Buffalo but heard great things about Earthborn to.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
It looks very promising. I was going to go to Fromm before I decided on Earthborn. It'll be nice to have all three of my kiddos on the same brand too. Jack's on Blue Wilderness, Wilson's on Blue Buffalo Basic (not grain free), and Emma's on Fromm Puppy. I'll keep Wilson and Emma on the Meadow Feast and Jack on the Great Plains since it has a higher protein and he needs that due to his breed. Down the road if that doesn't work for them I'll switch to Fromm. Fromm from what I read and hear from others is an excellent quality food. :up:

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
my boys were on Fromm, but now they are on Earthborn. Remy couldn't handle the fromm when he was still with his grammy, but it also could have been all the green beans she was feeding for treats, we just don't know:confused: but she said his :poo: was really runny. Sebastian and Oliver did well on the fromm, but wanted something with no potatoes. I have noticed since they are transition still that their :fart: are really bad!!! We'll still in the trial and error stage. Remy is doing really well on the Earthborn, completely transitioned over. So keep fingers crossed that I can keep them on all the same food.

Dissident

Feb 21, 2011
What do most of u reccomend for a new bd puppy? Stay with whatever the breeder is using or move to xxx brand. Also what formula would be best to.with for a new pup.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Depends on what the breeder is feeding him. Some breeders feed food that is not really good for them due to costs. Check out the food ratings page here on the forum.

GRACIE11

Feb 11, 2012
Fairbank, Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie Mae "The Diva"
I just switched Gracie Mae to Fromm puppy food she seems to being doing well on it. She has been on it 10 days but only 3 days were straight Fromm and 7 days were mixed with her old food. Her poooo seems good she has had a lot of problems with the runs......so that alone is a plus!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.