Bre Needs a Do-Over!

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Poor Bre...she has had the crappiest week ever! Most of you know about her adventures in getting lost/taken and returning then getting her butt handed to her by a cat. Well today I came home from work...gooped her up with her ointments for her cat scratches then let all 3 dogs outside. They went tearing out and Sookie turned and just started beating the snot out of Bre. She grabed her by the ear (the one the cat had already beat up) and poor Bre was making a lot of racket but not fighting back. Good greif...she didn't get any new punctures or wounds but she's all red where Sookie grabbed her and I'm sure sore (thankful for that rimadyl the vet gave her!).

Sookie knew she did wrong because as soon as I yelled at her she got down low on the ground and didn't want to look at me. Meanwhile Tank is just sitting there watching all this unfold and giving me the "holy-crap-are-you-seeing-this" look.

Bre needs a do-over. And Sookie needs an attitude adjustment! Sookie is the dominant over Tank and Bre (it doesn't hurt that she's a big malamute/husky) and sometimes she feels the need to reinforce it if she thinks someone got out of line. She doesn't pick on Tank ever but this is probably the second time she has gotten after Bre. Female dogs....:nonono:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Poor Bre..... she deserves some extra treats and lovin's for all the crap she had to go through this week. :hug:

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
wow! Thank God she was found! I just learned of this from this post! I bet you are soo relieved! The other stuff will work itself out! She is safe and that is all that matters now.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Poor Bre, she's just had a rough week and is out of sorts. Please tell me that's what it is because I have my first female in over 30 years.

Hey, how did Bre get out anyway? I may have missed that part, gate open, hole?

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]...I wish I could say that but in all my years owning and fostering dogs...the girls are always the troublemakers lol

At first we thought she got out through a hole that Sookie dug but on closer inspection it wasn't deep enough for anybody to fit through it. We found a corner of our chainlink fence that was pushed apart. I can't wait till spring so I can have our privacy fence installed!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Yes I've always heard the girls are the fierce ones, and Emma displayed her alpha right from the get-go. I'm just so glad she's back now!!! :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.