Raising a CRAZY BULL and Hubby Deployed!!!

C

Cooper11

@Cooper11 :hug: My Song Tooo You: You know you like me, You want to be my friend, because I am COOL like that!!! :rap:

aaaaaaaaa........?????????.............aaaaaaaaaaa.........???????????................aaaaaaaaaa...........okay I guess you can be cool! :gum:
But you don't know what happens when you cool with me....but you will see!!! :whistle:

C

Cooper11

:hmm: well that explains it then. I'm limited and slow. :( :laugh: Have a great day!!! Off to work now.

Sure.......you keep telling yourself you actually have a "J.O.B." Have a good one Queenie!!! :dancing:
Happy Thursday! :beer:

C

Cooper11

Priorities girl!
Well Miss Abby would be a priority! As for her momma......well......um.....yeah.......How is miss Abby? I woke up this am with Coop sleeping with his head on my pillow..I swear this dog thinks he is human. He was sprawled all out...Hop we didn't do any making out last night that I don't remember....:whistle:
How much does Abby weigh now?

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Miss Abby weighs 16.8 pounds as of last week. She eats like a baby horse! She sleeps with me every night now and of course, she HAS to have the pillows. Not just one pillow either, Miss Thing wants ALL of them LOL

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
[MENTION=4230]Georgiasmom[/MENTION] [MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] I was :rofl: at these posts! Too funny!

[MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION] Go Abby! Look at her gaining weight! Oh the pillows yea Brutus has one at the bottom and my 2 at the head! LOL What we will do for them!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online