Raising a CRAZY BULL and Hubby Deployed!!!

Georgiasmom

Feb 3, 2012
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Georgia
So I have decided that my husband getting his dream dog before leaving for his BIG Deployment! I decided to start sharing all the :poo: I deal with as a Submarnier's wife. So let me start with a story about Georgia we got her a few day before deployment. My husband convinced me that I could train her like I did with our Boston Rosco. So it has been interesting. First off I don't remember hidden puddles and no one told me about these. Being that I live in Hawaii and have no carpet. I at least bust my butt several times a day from the hidden puddles. :detective: Then my boston has decided to teach her how to redecorate if I am out of the room :party:!!!! Well with all the paper I pickup I can use to clean the floor at this pace. Then the best part of my day is watching the WWF moves between the two of them and then knocking each other off the couch. An them slipping and sliding all over the house. Dogs and no carpet = NO TRACTION!!! :bang: Now WHAT THE HELL I WAS THINKING????? LOL!!! :help:

OP
Georgiasmom

Georgiasmom

Feb 3, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Georgia
LOL! [MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION] Well not sure that pee is great for my skin. It seems terrible. I also had to go to the :doctor: because of me picking Georgia up too much. My back has been killing me. But you are right I should be grateful! Georgia is still attacking the corner of our sectional couch. She sticks her head in and then barks! During this time it looks like our couch ate her. Then she pops out of there and starts running like a fool and occasionally will fall off the couch because it's leather. At that point I am crying because I am laughing so hard. She in crazy!!!

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I would love to see some video of the whole couch thing! She's such a cute pup....when they are really naughty they have to be really cute lol

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Hi there! First I'd like to say Thank you and God Bless to your hubby for serving our country. :up:

Next I'd like to say, what the hell were you thinking!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Just kiddin'. Didn't you're hubby know that a Boston and Bulldog are two very different dogs when it comes to training. :confused: Another :laugh:

Next again, Angie (@Lucy-licious! ) have the best advice about I see so I would follow every word she says. :up:

Oh and Last, :welcome: to EBN!!!! I'm way late in my welcome. I have three bullies (one's a non-bully) that are under a 1.5 years, two that are 1.3 years, Wilson & Jack, and then there's Emma, she's 14 weeks. My hubby likes to say, WTF where you thinking. I just :).

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
welcome, and :pics:! I have three bullies, two are almost 15 months and one is almost 5 months!!! Now what in the heck was I thinking!!!

I

ImAGuinneyPig

Georgia and Rosco sound like quite the pair!!

For the hidden puddles, I would suggest crate training. It will really speed along house training. If you cannot fully supervise her, she goes in the crate. Also you can try the umbilical method with her leash. Both of these don't give her the chance to sneak away to create secret puddles, and she will be house trained much more quckly :)

C

Cooper11

I said Georgia, Georgia
No peace I find
Just an old sweet song
Keeps Georgia on my mind

Ok everytime I see your name I get this song stuck in my head.......SO try avoiding me Please!!!
:cursing: If you see me or my posts....run away......I am going to lose it with Georgia on my mind!!! :ROFL:
Thank God it is a good song! :) God bless you and your hubby for the sacrifices you both make!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Thls_tMuFkc

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
It sounds like my household. Except I have a teacup Yorkie who thinks he's the Master of the house but Tess the bully looks at him and laughs. Then you throw in a crazy 3 yr old boy and a 7 yr old boy in the mix and boy I have on CRAZY house!! Where's the Wine!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
[MENTION=4230]Georgiasmom[/MENTION] I agree! LOL I also just wanted to thank you and your husband for serving our country! God bless you both everyday! BTW She is a cutie...What kinda trouble can she do! lol

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
It sounds like my household. Except I have a teacup Yorkie who thinks he's the Master of the house but Tess the bully looks at him and laughs. Then you throw in a crazy 3 yr old boy and a 7 yr old boy in the mix and boy I have on CRAZY house!! Where's the Wine!!! :)

Sounds like you have what may be called an "active house" [MENTION=4257]Sybil76[/MENTION].... To say the least... LOL
How do you get time to have a glass of wine?

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
No wonder you're having trouble! You forgot the first rule of English Bulldog ownership. Before you do anything... Push the Record button on your video camera! :D

Yeah, I second the motion on crate training.

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
Sounds like you have what may be called an "active house" [MENTION=4257]Sybil76[/MENTION].... To say the least... LOL
How do you get time to have a glass of wine?

[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] this mom can fine time for a glass of wine lol! Or maybe two glasses depends who broke what, who swallow what, who torn up what or who flush what down the toilet!! Hahaha :)

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?doyztr

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and bless you and your husband for his service. Anyway your little pup is too cute. I agree with the crate training, it will make training go a little faster. Just be patient and before you know it, the puppy days will be over and you will miss them. Most of us that have bullies have had our houses redecorated by them, at no charge. :ROFL:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I never had a bully puppy while my husband was deployed but I did have 5 children (3 born without him). So I sit and laugh right now, with you not at you!! I am here if you ever need support either way!!

OP
Georgiasmom

Georgiasmom

Feb 3, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Georgia
I have tried to record her and her couch attacks. But it is like she knows when I hit record. My mom can't believe she does it. My mom has come to stay for a few weeks. My boston is 6 years old and was raised with my daughter's cat (who passed last year). Those two were a mess. Now it's like he is showing her the ropes. Georgia was doing great potty training but we had some terrible weather here on the island for the past week. Now trying to get back on track.

So New Thing Georgia started this morning:::: If you lay down on the couch :lazy2:. She will attack my hair or lay on my head and eat my hair. Then I get a 45 lb Boston attacking her and I can't move :bitchslap:. They are like on battle mode this morning. :starwars: I know I am bound for a head injure soon :crazy:. Entertainment for today should be fun. Promise to get couch to eat BULLY TODAY!!!! :photo: Also, going to have a lot of wine by tonight :cheers:!!!! :rofl: THANK YALL FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT :muah2:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.