Thank You!

C

Cooper11

So I just got the most post for February award!
First off I would like to say Thank You So much for this award :cry:. I knew I would win...when you are this cool you can't help but win everything....:gum: Just sayen! I would like to thank my mom for giving birth to me....I would like to thank both my mom and dad for creating such an awesome, beautiful, outstanding, smart, wonderful, spectacular, brilliant, young woman. I could go on for days! They were so lucky to have such a great daughter. I would like to thank the good lord for having my parents meet and make that sweet love that resulted in this cool young lady (me). I would like to thank my son for being naughty so I had many stories to tell. I would like to thank my daughter for taking it like a champ on crazy hair day or should I say not crazy hair day! I would like to thank my hubby for allowing me to be who I am and on this awesome site 24/7....he has sacrificed so much loven for all of you! :wink: I would love to thank the love of my life Mr. Cooper for coming into my life, if it wasn't for him I would have never been on this wonderful site and meeting so many awesome people.......well I dunno about awesome but sooo many people! I would like to thank all my fans out there from EBN that supported me through this crazy month with all the crazy people like @JeannieCO @2BullyMama @ChanelnBrutus @JAKEISGREAT @cowsmom @Watson @agingermom @Firefighter Lilt (aka humper) just to name a few...the rest of yo know who you are! :cry: SO Thank you Thank You soo much for this award it means so so much to me! :picknose:

:fart: Oooops that one slipped!!!

This is dedicated to all the people I have dumped :poo: on. I love you all! And Thank You and Good Night!

Thank You Lisa! @desertskybulldogs

What can I say.......I don't have a life! I dunno if I should be proud of this or embarrassed! bahahaha
:ROFL:

Told the hubs I won a reward.......he said for what being on that d*** website the most!!!! lol

Last edited:

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
oh gosh, lets ask [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] if awards can be revoked...jk

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
HAHAHA, I just got it for January. :whut?: I was stunned. :faint:

You probably beat Becky's all time records for posts in a month. :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

:bravo:

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Girl... you have WAYYYYYY TOO much time on your hands, but you are mighty creative! Congrats!

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION]....do you by chance drink lots of coffee? LOL I just totally pictured you talking really fast with a starbucks in your hand through that speech. Or maybe I'm sleep deprived. LOL

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] Um dont take this the wrong way but coming from a psych RN you need some serious help!! Here is just a short list of diagnosis:
grandiose
narcissistic
obsessive-compulsive
a serious sleep disorder (cuz your momie lets you stay up)

But most importantly, you amuse the heck out of me!!:Muah:

OP
C

Cooper11

[MENTION=268]ginger[/MENTION]mom ...where have you been...I jst said I got out of the mental hospital....everyone thought I was top resident there but no I wasn't . you better catch up on my post.......I kinda think you may be a little slow... :eek: just sayen! :tease:

[MENTION=3756]MamaAndi[/MENTION] nope not a coffee drinker....just high on life :) lol
I actually have never been told I talk alot but i have said I talk alot!!! Just have too much info in this HUGE brain of mine not to share would be a waste.

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
LOL I'm in a constant state of caffination (diet soda is my vice)...it's lovely :)

Firefighter Lilt

Feb 24, 2012
Baltimore,MD
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandon
lmao wow listen to the crazy star of the month! :ROFL: Ya I see the coffee deal.. smh I dont what to say .. Besides I guess :meeting: congrats :p

How is Coop doing ? Hope alot better then before !!!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Screw coffee, I picture her on speed mowing her yard at 3am,lol

OP
C

Cooper11

Awwwww thanks......I love my little yellow guys getting jiggy with it...They are one of my fave smiley faces!!!
aaaaaaaa......but what happened to the guy at the end......might want to get him checked out!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.