Do you think it's weird...???

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
I worry too Gunny is nine and I don"t know if I could ever take his loss, he is so much a part off me,. We are together 24/7 I"m retired so I am with him every
wakening hour. To be honest when he goes I wont be far behind. I have my wife I love dearly and my kids but there is something him and I have that you cant explain to someone that dosen"t have a Bullie I"m thankful for every moment I have him in my life.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I worry too Gunny is nine and I don"t know if I could ever take his loss, he is so much a part off me,. We are together 24/7 I"m retired so I am with him every
wakening hour. To be honest when he goes I wont be far behind. I have my wife I love dearly and my kids but there is something him and I have that you cant explain to someone that dosen"t have a Bullie I"m thankful for every moment I have him in my life.

They not only steal our hearts but our souls aswell .... :yes:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] I couldnt have said that better myself! Perfect in every way! :love:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.