How playful is your dog

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well sarah used to play some now its sleep sleep sleep mostly. then wake up eat then back to sleep. she used to be somewhat energtic when she wanted to but now not so much. she rarely chews on a bone anymore.

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Moe is all play at over a year old... constantly bringing a rope toy over for a tug, and if im on the computer, he'll keep pressing it against my leg until he has my attention. Then IF I win the tug game, I throw it across the room, then he's back for a rematch.

He loves his ball and can actually play soccer... he can move the ball around with his head or body, then defend it from you getting it by standing on top of it with his weight holding it down.

And he is always trying to steal the kids skateboards

I guessing though that all this play will fade somewhat as he gets older.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I don't there is a right answer to that question ... it seems to change with each bully and age can obviously be a factor. Maggie used to play alot when she was younger, but now all she wants to do is go to bed. If there was some way that she could stay upstairs on our bed 24/7 then she would do it!!! When we do finally go to bed she has these crazy moments when she will use our bed like a trampolene and bouce all over it like a bucking bronco!! :ROFL:

Daddy is fairly high energy and I am now really relieved that he has finally got somebody with the same energy level ... and that is Linus!! Linus is 20 weeks old and so his puppy energy level is greater than Daddy who is 18 months but it works out really well!!!!

OP
mendomama

mendomama

Aug 28, 2011
Mendocino, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Uni & Boadie
I agree with @froggz that is some stink eye for sure! :LOL: Yea I hear ya on the playing part...Im trying to calm and your trying to get some energy lol If I didnt love Brutus so much I would send him to you :ROFL:
Yeah I know! She sure doesn't like the sweater in the house but I think once we get out in the cold wind she don't see to mind it then. To bad we coum't get them together for a play date. Maybe some of that would rub off on Uni!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Yea that would be nice! I am very scared to go to any dog parks around where I live! A friend of mine went to a dog park and 2 weeks later her bulldog was stolen from her home! I am scared! If I ever visit CA Ill msg you!:LOL:

OP
mendomama

mendomama

Aug 28, 2011
Mendocino, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Uni & Boadie
HRH sleeps about 23 1/2 hours a day and gnaws on her Nylabone the other 1/2 hour.

The more I read about princess Gracie, the more she sounds like Uni. I think the must have the same ancestors or something. LOL

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.