Dennis The Mennis has nothing on Brutus!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Where do I start! :LOL: the past week Brutus (Dennnnniiiiisssss) has been a nightmare :shout::cursing::cursing: ! He has to run through the whole house under tables (doesnt fit) knocks over garbage cans, change water jar, everything he can including his water and then he decides oooo let me swim in the puddle of water now! THen jumps on the couch to dry off(microfiber) ugh he is DENNIS THE MENNIS! I love him so much but hes driving me nuts! I let him get away with everything b/c he makes the cutest faces when he is in trouble! :yes:But he knows he has me wrapped around his paw! :tease:Yesterday we went to a pet store 2 towns over for his dog food fromm and fromm treats so he decided he wanted a toy well needless to say we almost walked out of the store with a \toy b/c he was hiding it in his mouth! :ROFL: I Was hysterical :ROFL: b/c it was cute well he ended up with 4 toys and 4 bags of treats! Then we get into the car and all of a sudden :fart: ewww it was horrible! He had crumbs on his mouth and my hubby said yea while you were getting his food in the back he snuck to the treat bins and helped himself! Oh my word!!!! He is too much !:yes:

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
We were all laughing so hard!!! The young girl that works there said WOw this is the first time a dog has tried to steal! :ROFL: She was hysterical! So nice she gave Brutus the toy b/c she said he was so cute! I will try to record his episode of water and running lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:ROFL:.... we may need bail money for him. Want to start a Chip-in now?

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] :rofl: The rate he's going were gonna need it lol I was so embarressed but thankfully she understood

@lucy-licious :rofl: I hope our molding and tables arent next grrrrr :bully:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Too funny, he figured "Hey if they put those treat out for the taking, might as well get some". :ROFL:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online