Herniated Umbilical Cord

Alicia M Kouw

Aug 15, 2011
Michigan
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoey and Louie
I was wondering if anyone has any info about this issue....Louie is 8 1/2 months old and i knew he had this since the day we got him. It don't seem to bother him at all or cause any issues or discomfort either, I just have to push it back in every so often. My regular vet told me it would have to most likely be fixed, which I figured. he has not been to the Bulldog guru vet yet I have to set that appt up for his check up before scheduling his neutering.... Any info and thoughts on this would be appreciated :D

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Hey! I dont have any exp with it myself but I have heard some stories of puppies having it! Usually they will try to fix it at the time of neuter> I have heard conflicting stories of it not getting it fixed and the intestine were con stricted and others say it jsut wnet away! Im sure others will be by soon to give you better advice on what to do! SOrry your going through this and I hope everything works out for you and baby! My little boy just turned 9 months 3/4

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
Talulah was born with one and she got it repaired when she got spayed. I was under the impression that a hernia shouldn't be left for too long,because something more serious could develop.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.