Jealous!!

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
It's has been over a month since we have had Tess and of course it was my decision in wanting her. So now I think my family is jealous of our bonding time together. Has anyone else experience that?? My husband more so then my sons.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?5ogpxx
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Yes sometimes my hubby says I love the dogs more than him..My kids say that too...

OP
Sybil76

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
Yes sometimes my hubby says I love the dogs more than him..My kids say that too...

So glad I'm not the only one. I feel like this crazy dog lover. Lol!!!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Oh boy my hubby says it every morning when we wake up that I would rather cuddle Brutus :lol: he is a better cuddler lol I tell him that he doesnt understand why he cant cuddle if I dont let him! The hubby says he was supposed to be my boy you have your little girl lol But Brutus spends everyday/moment with me :LOL:

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
My boyfriend stormed upstairs to bed alone the night before last because the dogs kept wedging in between us and I wouldn't let him kick them off the couch...

OP
Sybil76

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
Oh boy my hubby says it every morning when we wake up that I would rather cuddle Brutus :lol: he is a better cuddler lol I tell him that he doesnt understand why he cant cuddle if I dont let him! The hubby says he was supposed to be my boy you have your little girl lol But Brutus spends everyday/moment with me :LOL:

My husband says you rather cuddle that dog then me or how can we cuddle when that dog is in the middle. Lol!!

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?0ouklk

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
[MENTION=4257]Sybil76[/MENTION] They just done understand :LOL:

C

Cooper11

O Girl!!! My hubby is a big BABY!!!! He is soooo jealous over Coop! He says I baby him to much, i treat him like he is a real baby and informs me that my sons is my baby, he will tell me gross when I am kissing him. When we are out of the house doing something all I can talk about is Cooper and how I miss my baby and want to get home and he rolls his eyes at me. My moms hubby is the same way and my little sister I know she is jealous of Gracie! Well all I can say is that they are just going to have to deal with it! But I have noticed that my hubby is starting to baby Cooper too. When he got home from his snowmobile trip this weekend and heard coop was throwing up he said it was because he missed his daddy! :barf: Whatever so was not the case!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Well I can fix all your problems, just get more bullies, everyone in the family needs their own bully. :ROFL:

C

Cooper11

Well I can fix all your problems, just get more bullies, everyone in the family needs their own bully. :ROFL:

I already thought and mentioned that and I got told I would be living on the streets with my dogs! Have to find a new hubby! hmmmm might not be that bad of an idea.......

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] :ROFL:

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
no issues here...we spend a ridiculous amount of time admiring:loveeyes:, talking to, talking about, looking at:blink:, and taking care of our babies. if anything, their papa loves them more than ME!:bang: you are NOT a crazy dog lady!!!:nonono:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.