Get Off!!!

C

Cooper11

Okay so Cooper does this daily. I love him to pieces but it is really getting old. For instance I will be laying in bed and he is laying by me then decides to get up and insists on stepping on my, my stomach, thigh, arm, chest, boob!...these are just a few of his fave spots to put those big paws and bare all his weight on me. It seriously hurts and feels like he weighs 500 lbs!!!! He doesn't it all the time and I yell ouch:shout: all the time!!! I would love to hear other having this same issue with their 50 lbs bullies thinking they weigh 5 lbs!!:cursing:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Nitschke HAD to be touching or laying on you at all times... I have pictures I will post for you tomorrow. Banks prefers to NOT be touched or touching you :nope:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Ughhhh Brutus is 57lbs and growing and does the same thing he will walk right over me on the couch to get the other side! Or if there isnt alot of room on the reclining chair he will jump on me instead ! Love him but ouch it hurts! He does it to Chanel too but she just takes his abuse! :)

OP
C

Cooper11

Ughhhh Brutus is 57lbs and growing and does the same thing he will walk right over me on the couch to get the other side! Or if there isnt alot of room on the reclining chair he will jump on me instead ! Love him but ouch it hurts! He does it to Chanel too but she just takes his abuse! :)
lol he does it to my other dog too who only weighs 20 lbs. Griffen gets so mad and does this high pitch bark and will nip at him and Cooper looks at him like What? :picknose:...I am pretty sure Coop has gave me a few bruises. I will look at my leg or arm and think wth did i do??

webster03

Nov 20, 2011
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Macy Elizabeth
Hahaha. Macy only weighs 25 pounds right now but she thinks she weighs 5 pounds. She is a brut already and is constanly knockng Erin and I over or stepping on our bare feet. Must be a bullie thing...lol

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=3752]webster03[/MENTION] definatley a bullie thing! Brutus will stand right under my feet while Im cooking so that I fall and then gives me the look like "hmmm what did I do" and then stick his tongue out and I laugh!

[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] At least Griffen lets him know dude thats not cool! My poor Chanel lets him chew her ears, naw on her legs, paws like its a bone or soemthing and she just lays there and takes it!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Have you ever thought about moving over so he can get by to where he needs go do? Jus sayin' :muah:

[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION], Wilson's the same way...don't touch him unless it's on his own terms.

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Aww come on guys, you know they own us heart, body and soul. That obviously gives them the green light to tromp on us, wipe their mouths on our clean clothes as we kiss them good bye before leaving to work, and last but not least farting on our pillows while we sleep.

OP
C

Cooper11

[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] Coop usually isn't on a mission to go anywhere I think he just liked stepping on me and staring into these beautiful eyes :yes4:

OP
C

Cooper11

[MENTION=4054]Bizzymammabee[/MENTION] OMG Coop is so bad. He comes to lay by me but he has to lay with the rear facing my face. Last night was soo bad he was just letting them loose one right after another :fart: He was comfy so of course I took it like a champ and just tried to not breath cuz I didn't want to move my baby!

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
@ cooper11 are you sure the :poo: smell was Cooper! You always blame him! :nonono:

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] I never thought about that! LOL I usually let him get comfy and I work around it! He has been such a Dennis the Mennis lately

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] . Now that's love for you. Once she gets too bad, usually when
my eyes are watering I have to nudge her some. What is it with this breed and the toxic fumes? I swear Raven and
my Yorkie, Bubbles, eat the same food. Only Raven is gassy and poos like something died in her bum.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.