Can't Find Bre....BRE IS HOME!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Haha Shes is thinking boy its good to be home with no cats :LOL: So glad she is safe and sound!

C

Cooper11

[MENTION=3756]MamaAndi[/MENTION] did they at least pick a good color........Bre doesn't need ugly toes!

Last edited:
OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Nope they were burgundy red and they didn't do a great job lol

Corlando465

Feb 16, 2012
Lexington, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Yah!!!! I have been waiting to see those 3 words all day! So glad for you and for Bre.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

mendomama

Aug 28, 2011
Mendocino, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Uni & Boadie
Yay!!! Serously tears are rolling down my cheeks! Of JOY!!! So happy for you, it does sound like she had an adventure. Glad she is home safe( mostly) LOL

C

Cooper11

awww....look you had over 1200 views....you had lots of prayers your way! :)

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
I gotta say, you and Bre were sure lucky your friend spotted her at that right moment....

Good to read some happy news.!

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Whew! What a ride! I'm super glad you got Bre back. I know first-hand how it feels to have a missing dog - even if my dog was only missing for about 15 minutes or so.

Painted nails makes me think that there might be a Missing Dog poster with Bre's picture getting posted around the school soon from the little girl who thought she lost her new dog. LOL!

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
Whew! What a ride! I'm super glad you got Bre back. I know first-hand how it feels to have a missing dog - even if my dog was only missing for about 15 minutes or so.

Painted nails makes me think that there might be a Missing Dog poster with Bre's picture getting posted around the school soon from the little girl who thought she lost her new dog. LOL!

my thoughts exactly. So glad Bre is safe.

FourPetes

Sep 9, 2011
Virginia
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack-Jack
I'm so glad that Bre is home where she belongs. I'm glad that those people were kind to her but I hate to think that someone would think of keeping a dog before trying to find the owner. In addition to her microchip, maybe you should install Lo-Jac. LOL

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
[MENTION=3213]FourPetes[/MENTION]....no kidding! Lol The microchip people did tell me that you can do something with the chip and gps but I think you have to have a special chip to do that...crazy stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online