Status
Not open for further replies.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Her ear after the shaving, flushing, and cleaning...ouchy

006.jpg

OUCH!!! Kitty - 1 Bre - 0

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] exactly lol....getting your butt handed to you by a cat is a small price to pay though...she's lucky she didn't get hit by a car or something!

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Im so happy for you..Ive been worried.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
<Deep Sigh of Relief> Now this is the post I've been waiting for! I spent last night and all day today thinking of you and her and praying for her safe return along with the rest of the bully lovers here. I'm so happy she's home! Nice to see she was pampered. :)

Sending hugs from Nigel, Karly and I :heart:

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
I spent all day at work today hitting F5 on this page hoping to see that she'd come home. I literally screamed THANK GOD! When I finally got back to the computer and saw this.

Can you give her a message for me?

Miss Bre! Don't you scare us like that ever again. It's not nice :hug:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Re: Can't Find Bre

So within the last hour and a half I received a phone call from my coworker/friend and she says "I think I have Bre locked in my apartment but you can't come get her yet because I'm at the hospital". She tells me the whole story...she was walking home from work (she lives a few blocks away from me and had helped me look for Bre for hours the day she went missing) and she saw a dog just sitting at the school that is on our side of town. She also saw the humane society truck looking (someone had called and said there was a dog at the school according to our humane society guy) for Bre so she ran and nabbed her before he saw her to save the hassle of paying the fee to get her back and having to bring in all her paperwork.
The reason she was at the hospital...she literally ran Bre up to her apartment so she could call me and forgot that her cat was loose in the apartment....Bre saw the cat...the cat saw Bre...chaos insued. They chased eachother and knocked a bunch of things over then the cat leapt at my friend and scratched the crap out of her hand. Bre decided she wasn't giving up and tried to jump at the cat, the cat turned and beat the hell out of Bre. Her ears are filled with blood and she has some deep scratches on her neck and ears. Hence the vet visit coming right up!

fc787955.jpg

Message for MamaAndi's friend: Hope your hand is better and heals quickly. Is the kitty over it's fright as well? Bless you for your quick thinking and friendship to MamaAndi and Bre.

Last edited:
OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
[MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION]...it was my friend who was attacked by the cat...she said her cat was giving her the evil eye all evening but other than being worn out she is okay

C

Cooper11

Oh I forgot to mention....her toenails were painted when she was found....we have never painted her toes before. I'm pretty sure someone was gonna keep her. I guess I should be glad that they painted her toes and didn't try to harm her or something right? Whew...I think the microchip probably saved her.

That's the best advice I can give...even if you never foresee loosing your pet....get them microchipped. The 20 or 30 dollars is worth it because that is solid proof that your dog is yours and where it belongs!

OMG that is weird!!!!!
But :dancing: :happydance: :dancing::dance: So Glad she is home!!!!!!

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
So unbelievably happy for Bre's return...she had some adventure.....painted toenails? Big sigh of relief ....

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Yea...the painted toes were a mystery...a burgundy red color....who knows?

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Poor Bre is just a wreck from being gone...she can't even sleep :ROFL:

utf-8BSU1HMDAzMjgtMjAxMjAzMDYtMjAxMC5qcGc.jpg

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Aaawww .. bless her!!! :luv:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online