Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Re: Can't Find Bre

Hooray, so happy she is home and safe. :jumping:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL

OMG!!! I couldn't tell you how many times I thought of her today at work and rushed home and just logged on. This is FABULOUS news!! When you get home from the Vet, Please tell us what happened and how you got her back!! [MENTION=3756]MamaAndi[/MENTION]

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank

So within the last hour and a half I received a phone call from my coworker/friend and she says "I think I have Bre locked in my apartment but you can't come get her yet because I'm at the hospital". She tells me the whole story...she was walking home from work (she lives a few blocks away from me and had helped me look for Bre for hours the day she went missing) and she saw a dog just sitting at the school that is on our side of town. She also saw the humane society truck looking (someone had called and said there was a dog at the school according to our humane society guy) for Bre so she ran and nabbed her before he saw her to save the hassle of paying the fee to get her back and having to bring in all her paperwork.
The reason she was at the hospital...she literally ran Bre up to her apartment so she could call me and forgot that her cat was loose in the apartment....Bre saw the cat...the cat saw Bre...chaos insued. They chased eachother and knocked a bunch of things over then the cat leapt at my friend and scratched the crap out of her hand. Bre decided she wasn't giving up and tried to jump at the cat, the cat turned and beat the hell out of Bre. Her ears are filled with blood and she has some deep scratches on her neck and ears. Hence the vet visit coming right up!

I am so relieved she is home. Thank you so much to everyone who gave me tips, prayers, well wishes, and shared Bre's info to help bring her home.

The reason I am pretty sure she spent the night with someone is because she wasn't dirty at all and when I picked her up she got really excited and threw up some dog food that looked like...kibbles and bits partially digested I think (shaped like dog bones and stuff?). My friend hadn't fed her because she didn't have any dog food and her cat doesn't eat food that looks like that. So...someone fed her at some point.

Anyway...none of that even matters...she's home, she's alive!

I love you guys!!! :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

So within the last hour and a half I received a phone call from my coworker/friend and she says "I think I have Bre locked in my apartment but you can't come get her yet because I'm at the hospital". She tells me the whole story...she was walking home from work (she lives a few blocks away from me and had helped me look for Bre for hours the day she went missing) and she saw a dog just sitting at the school that is on our side of town. She also saw the humane society truck looking (someone had called and said there was a dog at the school according to our humane society guy) for Bre so she ran and nabbed her before he saw her to save the hassle of paying the fee to get her back and having to bring in all her paperwork.
The reason she was at the hospital...she literally ran Bre up to her apartment so she could call me and forgot that her cat was loose in the apartment....Bre saw the cat...the cat saw Bre...chaos insued. They chased eachother and knocked a bunch of things over then the cat leapt at my friend and scratched the crap out of her hand. Bre decided she wasn't giving up and tried to jump at the cat, the cat turned and beat the hell out of Bre. Her ears are filled with blood and she has some deep scratches on her neck and ears. Hence the vet visit coming right up!

I am so relieved she is home. Thank you so much to everyone who gave me tips, prayers, well wishes, and shared Bre's info to help bring her home.

The reason I am pretty sure she spent the night with someone is because she wasn't dirty at all and when I picked her up she got really excited and threw up some dog food that looked like...kibbles and bits partially digested I think (shaped like dog bones and stuff?). My friend hadn't fed her because she didn't have any dog food and her cat doesn't eat food that looks like that. So...someone fed her at some point. Anyway...none of that even matters...she's home, she's alive! I love you guys!!! :)

She had quite the adventure.....I am crying tears of joy for all of you. So, so happy she is home

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack

I am so relieved for you and Bre!!!!!! So happy sooooo happy to hear the good news! Shell get over the kitty scratches. B:)

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
:whew:! What a relief!! It was my pleasure helping you worry,hahah ;) Darn cat anyway,but at least she's ok for the most part :D

Poppy

Dec 15, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Poppy, Bunk
Yay Bre!!!! I am so glad she is home with you. Let us know how the vet goes, hopefully it's just superficial. Cats are mean, man. But luckily it's probably the only trauma she went through during her adventure.

Gold bullies

Nov 27, 2011
Dayton Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Bonez, Bitzie, Brook and Bumble....not forgetting our ff Mr Burger

Tear's joy she is home x x x x i hope the other bully finds his family x x

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl

Oh well cat scratches heal. Just some antibiotics. I guess someone at the school must of had her and for some reason took her there and released her, maybe after realizing bulldogs are gonna be looked for because they are valuable. Well to us they are more than that but a lot of people are ignorant on that subject. I am soooo relieved. I'm still emotional about it all and am so happy and relieved for you and Bre. Extra kissies and huggies from me and my pack to you and yours.

EmmittPylate

Feb 17, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Yay!! That's so awesome!! I'm glad she is home and safe!! Btw I :heart: her name!! Lol it's my name too!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps

Thank God

now go fill in that stupid hole under the fence !!!!

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
Yay!!! So glad Bre is home safe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts