MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Re: Can't Find Bre

Just had a bunch of these sent off for the store to print up so I can hand them out. I tried to put as much info as I could but the space was limited.

bremissing.jpg

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl

That's an excellent poster. I can't stop thinking about her and have been praying all day and night and will continue to do so till she's back home again.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Just had a bunch of these sent off for the store to print up so I can hand them out. I tried to put as much info as I could but the space was limited.

It looks great..... be sure to get them to the vet offices that are near you

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis

It looks great..... be sure to get them to the vet offices that are near you

And pet shops!! Don't forget them. I always take a minute to look at the lost dogs when I go into a store, just in case I spot one

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion

I'm sending prayers out your way! Hoping Bre makes it home safe and sound. Definitely notify the police. You have no idea how fast they can wander. My friend is a cop in Tacoma Wa. Someone had posted a flyer about their missing bulldog. Exact post from his facebook page....... "Morgan the bull dog. Had her owner not have posted missing signs in the neighborhood I never would have stopped and picked her up. Been missing since new years. Happy reunion."
So..please do notify the police. Keith found Morgan on Jan 4th. She has been missing for 4 days.

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)

The poster looks great! Hoping for a safe return today!

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank

We notified the police and humane society yesterday. Today I took the posters around to all the vets and groomers in town and one town over where Bre is actually vetted at (we don't have any petshops in my town otherwise I would hit those too). No one we have talked to has seen her or a bulldog for that matter. I called the humane society again today and he said he has an unclaimed bullly from yesterday but it's the one he already let me see just to be sure (it's a big brindle male...so if anybody knows of another bulldog gone missing there is one at the dodge county humane society!)
My ex husband works for Natura (the dog food company) and took a poster to put up there in the breakroom.

I am just totally numb now...worried sick about her and I'm starting to fear the worst. Hopefully though...if someone has her and was planning on keeping her they will see the ads and posters and know that she is missed.

I also put an ad in my local paper that will run tomorrow...

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
Oh jeez, I feel SO bad for you :( I wish there was something I could do. You have information out there,so it's probably just a matter of time before who ever has her sees where she belongs so they can bring her back.

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank

BRE IS HOME!!! Seriously everyonoe...thanks a million for keeping your ears and eyes open and suggesting things I could do to help her chances or returning. I have to take her to the vet in about 30 minutes as she got beat up by a cat before I picked her up but I'll type up the happenings this afternoon in a bit.

THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART...YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!! (And yes I am yelling that lol)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

BRE IS HOME!!! Seriously everyonoe...thanks a million for keeping your ears and eyes open and suggesting things I could do to help her chances or returning. I have to take her to the vet in about 30 minutes as she got beat up by a cat before I picked her up but I'll type up the happenings this afternoon in a bit.

THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART...YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!! (And yes I am yelling that lol)

THANK GOD.... give hugs and kisses from all of us!!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)

OH MYYYYYYYYYYYY YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BRE YOU ARE HOME YEAHHHHHH YEAHHHHH YEAHHHHH HOORAY !!! Sorry what happend during her venture but Im sure she will be fine! Thank goodness she is back! Ughhhh sooooooooo happppppppyyyyyyy for you and your family! And BRe

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)

Yes!!! I was checking back every half hour hoping to see this message! So glad she is home!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.