Not open for further replies.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Re: Can't Find Bre

IF (and I say IF because I'm choosing to believe she just snuck off to see her boyfriend) IF she doesn't find her way home tonight I would definitely call all the vets in the area to let them know she could have been stolen. That way if whoever finds her tries to keep her, when they take her to the vet and your information pops up from the scan, they can't say they bought her.

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella

Sorry I just saw this. Sending prayers for a quick find on your baby girl. Any news yet?

SunDog

Mar 26, 2011
California
Bulldog(s) Names
Lupe (or Lulu)

sending positive thoughts. SO heartbreaking. Keep us posted!

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank

Still nothing [MENTION=4054]Bizzymammabee[/MENTION]....it's dark here now. I am feeling terrible for her now. Bre is a people dog so I am sure she has found people by now. The humane society is closed and they didn't have her as of this evening. I keep going outside to check to see if she has wandered back but nothing :( I am working the overnight shift tonight so I'll be up all night checking e-mails and hoping to hear something.

Thanks everybody for your suggestions & well wishes

C

Cooper11

Still nothing @Bizzymammabee ....it's dark here now. I am feeling terrible for her now. Bre is a people dog so I am sure she has found people by now. The humane society is closed and they didn't have her as of this evening. I keep going outside to check to see if she has wandered back but nothing :( I am working the overnight shift tonight so I'll be up all night checking e-mails and hoping to hear something.

Thanks everybody for your suggestions & well wishes

I think some one found her also....Hopefully if some one did they will turn her in. I just think if she was still roaming she would have come home by now! Dogs know their way home! I hope you get a call in the morning!!

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella

[MENTION=3756]MamaAndi[/MENTION] .. Praying for her safe return. I hope she found an honest, kind person to take care of her. Thankfully she is chipped so that gives you a leg up. Maybe contact your local rescue as well just in case they get a call.

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
Nigel used to squeeze under our fence, so we ran an electric wire pretty low. He got zapped a few times, but now we don't even have to plug it in, he doesnt go near it.

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox

i think my dog would hide under a porch or something if she were to have run away suddenly (she get startled easy though). i'd be checking behind houses and trashcans and by people's back porches if you can? :( i hope she comes home soon

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
I'm so sorry. You must be so heart broken. I will say a little prayer that where ever she is she is safe and waiting for you to find her. :hugs:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh mama, I am so so sorry! Please do not give up... Did you by any chance go door to door in your neighborhood? also keep an eye out not only on craigslist, but also backpage and eBay classifieds. Non computer junkies will be looking in the paper, you may want to place a "lost" ad there too, not everyone is computer literate, so they will be looking elsewhere. Jamelyn sent out an alert to our mailing list. Those of you on facebook please share to your walls!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus

Going to keep all of you in my thoughts. :(

I'd call all the local vets, local shelters, and humane society tomorrow and ask them to keep their eye open. Also call the microchip company, I'm thinking they would be on alert for any reported activities.

I remember one of the local dogs got stolen and the owners got in touch with the news. Someone who saw the broadcast immediately phoned the police when she noticed that her neighbour all of a sudden got a dog.

And maybe start an fb page and let us know so we can all share it.

I'm praying that whoever has her is only waiting for the morning to bring her in.

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank

Still no word...no one seems to have seen her either. I didn't go door to door cause all my neighbors know I have bulldogs (that could be a good or bad thing). I'm going to have some picture postcards made up today with her photo and my contact info in case anyone sees her...will pass them out to the vets and groomers in town.

I drove around for a little bit when I got off work but I have a feeling she is already inside somewhere so the driving around is futile.

TBone

Sep 19, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
T Bone

I will be thinking of you today and hoping for a safe return of your Baby........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online